• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Peppers Everywhere

I think that I am finally done transplanting and potting all the peppers that I can. because my wife said so. LOL. Now i just want to watch them grow. I will not plant as many peppers as i did this year it is alot of work but it has been worth it. I did not get any pics of the front yard but there are about 10 plants out front also hope my wife does'nt notice that i dug up her Lavender it was the only spot left that got full sun. LOL

finalplanting008.jpg

finalplanting007.jpg

finalplanting006.jpg

finalplanting004.jpg

Dale

Very nice Dale...scary thing. Your backyard looks like mine with pots and garden plots. I like the landscaping a lot. My wife isn't as thrilled though. Oh well. :P

I like the way you grew them around the tree too! Take advantage of every bit of space. :)

Chris

Very nice work. I would have done one or two things differently myself, tho, but great stuff man!

Please post when the wife finds out you tore up her lavender..... :P

thepodpiper said:
IGG, Yes I would do things differently also now that I look back I should have never married that women.LOL

Dale

See's an alternate Earth where Dale's entire yard is all pepper plants....

thanks to everyone for the compliments I can't wait to get the peppers off the pool deck and over to the garden but i am worried about the amount of sun they will be getting I don't want those pots to get overheated so I am going to get some shade cloth for the end of the garden where the pots will be. has anyone used shade cloth before? i am wondering what percentage of sun blockage i should use.

Dale

Back