Mobile version of the site

I have been using the the mobile version a lot more lately. And find it quite nice but I wish users location was shown as well as grow lists and seeds for trade. In order to view these you have to enter the full site and there is no way to get back to the mobile version again.

It purposely has less info for more speed and compactness.

You can get back to the mobile site on the bottom left of the main site.

He's taking about the mobile site. You are viewing the full site on your phone.

Both versions work fine for me except for one little thing, in chat i can type messages but can't read what's being said by other members. I use android 1.9 i think it is, need to update it maybe.

THP. Nope, I'm talking about the mobile site as well. To view the grow logs, I just go into the Growing section, then tap on the thread, and I'm viewing it! As far as location, if I cared about it, I just tap on the user's name, and it brings it up. No problems.

Not grow logs. The seed listings in people's profiles. ;)

Custom profile fields are not on the mobile site.

It's there. Select it in the dropdown menu.

I have a request......I use mobile on my iphone. My only dislike is that there is no notification when you get a PM... Anyway you can add a popup to the mobile site? I have to keep going back to the messages screen to see a reply and sometimes I forget and wander off looking at all the cool stuff on here!

really great site here, serious :onfire: :woohoo: :dance:

I've been using the mobile site through the IP.Board app on Iphone 4 and it really works well. I have once or twice had a double post happen when I touch the post button just right but other than that I love it.

Where did you find Thehotpepper at on the app? I had downloaded it, I didnt see this site on it anywhere nor did I see any kind of search function...

Back