• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Any Hot Sauce Shops in Las Vegas?

imaguitargod said:
COOL! Thanks! Anyone know of any others? I want to give my parents a true chili-head experience.

Are you driving out there? If so, bring 'em a boatload of fresh peppers.

IGG I have been down here in LV off and on about 2 months or so now. Unfortunately my job has kept me so busy I have been a complete and utter failure in finding cool pepper and hot sauce joints here. Buzz me when you come over and hopefully we can get together for a hoskey.

texas blues said:
IGG I have been down here in LV off and on about 2 months or so now. Unfortunately my job has kept me so busy I have been a complete and utter failure in finding cool pepper and hot sauce joints here. Buzz me when you come over and hopefully we can get together for a hoskey.
I'll see what I can do, it's mainly up to my parents on that subject because they will be looking around for places to live....draggin me with them :beer:

Sickmont said:
Are you driving out there? If so, bring 'em a boatload of fresh peppers.
Nope, I'll be flying in....but I'll probably bring some peppers for them.

imaguitargod said:
Bah, I'd rather waste my time on looking at hot sauce bottle...

There is nothing wrong with drinking while having something curvy to "look" at, if and when finances allow for it.

Besides, i only know of one hot sauce shop that lets me drink a few while i'm there.

The New Orleans Connection
9711 S Eastern Ave
Ste. H9
Las Vegas, NV 89123
(702) 492-1650

About a dozen specialty hot sauces sold here.

*broccoli no workee

thehotpepper.com said:
*broccoli no workee
Time to bring out the big guns!

: pulls out a plytapus :

"SICK 'EM BOY!"

: plytapus looks at IGG :

: lays egg :

: waddles off and baffles another scientist on it's way out :

imaguitargod said:
Time to bring out the big guns!

: pulls out a plytapus :

"SICK 'EM BOY!"

: plytapus looks at IGG :

: lays egg :

: waddles off and baffles another scientist on it's way out :

You're lucky it didn't nail you with it's venomous spur....i'd say you've got enough problems with envenomation situations...

Back