• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Sandgropers Pick of the day

Here is the days pick
IMG_2301-1.jpg

Any Idea what these are below
they have lost their tag
IMG_2298.jpg

A couple of Red Savinas
IMG_2302.jpg

Heres Moby Dick the Yellow Jonah
IMG_2305-1.jpg

Aww aint they sweet Yellow Scorp Cardis
IMG_2322-1.jpg

Kick my bhut
IMG_2326.jpg

A "Primo" looking Pair
IMG_2325.jpg

Tag loss is a pain. I sketch out the garden and mark where it all goes just in case I lose a tag.

Although from your past posts I think you would need a big canvas to sketch your garden space. :lol:

Very Nice Ace, but you forgot a pic! the one where your chewing up one of those bad boys.:woohoo:

Didn't happen to plant any red fatali's, that's what your mystery peppers kinda look like, :think: is this a guessing game? I like guessing games!:lol:

How many peppers will you harvest this year?

SC

Do you offer frequent flier miles? Looks like I could catch a flight for about $1500...
Fly United

Tag loss is a pain. I sketch out the garden and mark where it all goes just in case I lose a tag.

Although from your past posts I think you would need a big canvas to sketch your garden space. :lol:
Yeah I have a map but that ones tag has been missing since plantout and I just figured I would know what is was when it fruited. Yeah Right!!
Beautiful pics :)
Thanks mate

So that's a Yellow Jonah, looks good.
Cant wait to taste it now. Thats going to be tommorrow.

Very Nice Ace, but you forgot a pic! the one where your chewing up one of those bad boys.:woohoo:

Didn't happen to plant any red fatali's, that's what your mystery peppers kinda look like, :think: is this a guessing game? I like guessing games!:lol:

How many peppers will you harvest this year?

SC

Yeah I did plant a few of them, thanks I will keep an eye on the RFs that have tags and see if they are the same.
I have about 300 -plants in the ground or in half barrels so I should get a pretty big harvest. Its just starting now, soon I wont have time to photo individuals so I'm making the most of it now.

My Primo and Barrackpore 7's are still only 8" tall but from all the pictures I have seen posted by Chris and others, your huge 7 Primo's look a lot like Barrackpores. I thought I remember you said you got your seeds for Moby Dick from Chris? Did he also give you the primo seeds too? All the Primo's I have seen are tiny. I was reluctant to grow the primo this year because it was so small but the cool tail Chris's strain convinced me to give them a try even though they are small. The pod with the missing tag looks a lot like a tree habanero.

My Primo and Barrackpore 7's are still only 8" tall but from all the pictures I have seen posted by Chris and others, your huge 7 Primo's look a lot like Barrackpores. I thought I remember you said you got your seeds for Moby Dick from Chris? Did he also give you the primo seeds too? All the Primo's I have seen are tiny. I was reluctant to grow the primo this year because it was so small but the cool tail Chris's strain convinced me to give them a try even though they are small. The pod with the missing tag looks a lot like a tree habanero.

A lot of my chillies this year are turning out to be massive, I put it down to good food. I would have to look at the back of the tag to see if the Primos came from Chris but from memory I think they were from Patrick.
Tree habanero eh I will keep that in mind too thanks.

Some nice heat you got there today man!
Missing tag looks like my red devil tongue.
I always love your pics!! :lol:

Kevin

Thanks for posting the pics...love the smiley face. :) Oh my! 300 plants - you are going to be busy. I sure hope my hubby doesn't read this post...he will be wanting to increase his plant numbers (he doesn't enjoy being outdone!). :rofl:

Back