Need Moderators

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Looking for moderators to help moderate the community.

Basically you will be a member with extra privileges so you can deal with situations that arise. If you are not comfortable with confronting members this is not for you.

Need level headed, objective members that already spend a lot of time on the forum, as I would not ask you to spend extra time on the forum since it is a volunteer position.

PM me.

It's not a voting process. A bunch of people already PMed me. Any other interested let me know.

Paulky, Nova, and Omri... this place is going to hell in a handbasket! :rofl:

I kid.

I have several interested members, thanks for the interest, I'll let you know soon. PM if interested.

I vote for NOT PAULKY!

He would then feel all "respectable" and such and then we wouldn't get any more spud-shooting, sauce-making, cross-dressing, food-making hilarious posts! Those posts are so valuable to the general levity of forum members, we couldn't possible risk loosing them to a "title"!

But, seriously, sounds like The Boss has some folks who can help out. That's a good thing. And if Pauly does become a Mod, he would be a great Mod!

:cool:

AJ hasn't been a moderator for a long time. I'm not sure why he thinks he is :lol:

Well i ain't going to argue with a guy that owns this face.
AJ-1.jpg

This is why i couldn't be a mod, i'm an idiot!
Me.jpg

I still say OMRI FOR PRESIDENT! UMMM MODERATOR!!
painkilledomri.jpg

:rofl:

Back