• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Cheap S/H for hot sauce anywhere?

Anyone have a recommendation for a website that allows you to buy a single bottle of hot sauce w/o the S/H being practically the same price you're paying for the bottle itself?

Also, I don't know what it is. I like having the old fashioned paper catalog at home. I have only found a couple hot sauce ones available. Any suggestions? Thanks to everyone!

Cool. Thanks everyone. I can see why ihome has free S/H, they're prices are ridiculous! I am trying all the suggestions above now. I just can't bring myself to pay over $5.00 to ship a bottle. Nice to know I'm not the only one

Yeah, I am thinking about buying this one called Volcano Dust on Amazon. But again, the shipping. I just came across this site: http://www.hotsaucedepot.com. They actually allow you to see the S/H price BEFORE you have to register for their site. That's something most places don't do. They had a very very nice selection and they offered $7.00 S/H for 2 bottles of hot sauce. Their prices were pretty good too. Think I may order a few things from them.

It appears you can buy sauce that includes shipping for $4.99 and $5.99 from http://www.sunponyinc.com (as someone pointed out here). They won several awards in THPA so I would recommend them. The shopping cart is very awkward though.

Anyone have a recommendation for a website that allows you to buy a single bottle of hot sauce w/o the S/H being practically the same price you're paying for the bottle itself?

http://www.peppers.com/cube/ is another good one. If you put a big package together over $75, the shipping is free.
Just put in my third massive order today :onfire:

Not sure about catalogs haven't seen one in a long time, apart from pepper Joe's but thats not sauce ;)

-Peter

Yes, they are the same company, I can log into both with the same password and both show the same two orders that I placed in the past. Here's a 10% off coupon code I found for hot sauce depot TJ0910 I tried it and it gave me about 70 cents off one bottle
Very cool! Thanks for the code!

It appears you can buy sauce that includes shipping for $4.99 and $5.99 from http://www.sunponyinc.com (as someone pointed out here). They won several awards in THPA so I would recommend them. The shopping cart is very awkward though.
Wow, yeah. This cart is very interesting. Am I doing it wrong or does it just scroll through all their items and you have to time it right to click 'ADD TO CART?' It's like a carnival shooting gallery

:cool:
Peppers.com is another good one. If you put a big package together over $75, the shipping is free.
Just put in my third massive order today :onfire:

Not sure about catalogs haven't seen one in a long time, apart from pepper Joe's but thats not sauce ;)

-Peter

Yeah, I saw that one. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to throw down $75 on hot sauce. Oh, if only I could... *drool* *drool*...

Shipping is a killer! For us 1-3 bottles = $5 for shipping because we use flat rate boxes and can fit up to three in there. So, its a better deal to get three at a time! Not sure how others do it, but it seems to work for us !

Nicole

Shipping is a killer! For us 1-3 bottles = $5 for shipping because we use flat rate boxes and can fit up to three in there. So, its a better deal to get three at a time! Not sure how others do it, but it seems to work for us !

Nicole

yea we just got 3 more bottles of your 1498....they were really good..umm..no..i mean all the bottles were broken in the box so I think you should just send us 3 more free ones..yea that will work :)

Edit: This is just a joke, bottles were not actually broken :)

:dance:
yea we just got 3 more bottles of your 1498....they were really good..umm..no..i mean all the bottles were broken in the box so I think you should just send us 3 more free ones..yea that will work :)

Edit: This is just a joke, bottles were not actually broken :)

HaHa! Nice try :o) :dance: :onfire: :dance: :onfire:

Back