26 replies to this topic

#21 Blackseed

Blackseed

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:50 PM

scottybhotsauces.com also has free shipping, it's $12 for a big bottle. His Nemesis sauce is just about the hottest I've ever tasted, next time I think I will get one of his sweet sauces.

That sweet habanero sounds quite nice. May have to order that one.

Edited by Blackseed, 19 April 2011 - 06:50 PM.

www.hotsaucehoncho.com. Giving you quality video/written reviews since, well, like 5 weeks ago.

#22 JenB

JenB

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:59 PM

-

Edited by JenB, 06 May 2011 - 12:33 PM.

#23 Omri

Omri

On Fire!

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 04:07 PM

Is it the right time to mention that the shipping usually cost A LOT more than the sauces I buy?
My flickr Album:
www.flickr.com/photos/omri_shuster/

#24 Blackseed

Blackseed

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:08 PM

Now is the perfect time!
www.hotsaucehoncho.com. Giving you quality video/written reviews since, well, like 5 weeks ago.

#25 JenB

JenB

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 03:05 PM

-

Edited by JenB, 06 May 2011 - 12:33 PM.

#26 3/5King

3/5King

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,298 posts
  • (x1)

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:02 PM

I've found that on Ebay you can find some decent prices with shipping around 3.95...I'm still searching for the store that I can go to around me (within an hour drive) that I can go and see/touch an array of sauces. I might just have to open a hot sauce shop in the future..I mean wtf who doesn't love melting their face off!??
:mouthonfire:

"Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face! Good day to you, madam.”

"What man can conceive and believe, man can achieve"

#27 VolcanicPeppers

VolcanicPeppers

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:10 PM

Yeah, I am thinking about buying this one called Volcano Dust on Amazon. But again, the shipping. I just came across this site: http://www.hotsaucedepot.com. They actually allow you to see the S/H price BEFORE you have to register for their site. That's something most places don't do. They had a very very nice selection and they offered $7.00 S/H for 2 bottles of hot sauce. Their prices were pretty good too. Think I may order a few things from them.

I do list items on Amazon for more reach but am limited in my control of shipping charges. I have much better shipping rates on my website - http://volcanicpeppers.com - I also usually throw in a freebie if I know it is an order from someone on the hot pepper or the chileheads group, just make sure and leave a note when you check out. Thanks for checking it out, Tim

P.S. I just saw that this is an old thread and that you and I already know each other.. :)

Edited by VolcanicPeppers, 10 February 2012 - 06:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users