I'm new here

Greetings all!
I'm sure some of you know me, and I look forward to getting to know my new fellow Chili heads here!

I live 30 minutes outside Los Angeles, I just couldn't stand living in the city. The closest I have ever lived was Pasadena which was nice, but a bit pricey.

I'm attempting to grow some chili's this year, buy am not having much luck. I bought 40 plants at a collage sale and all but 3 have died. Poor things. I may give it another try.

I love to eat hot sauces everyday! Some of my Favorites this month (and I have many, many I need to try) are Mild to Wild Fiery Hot, Melinda's XXXX (Doctored up with some fatilli or hab mash) , Blair's, Redrum, Scotty B's,THT, Defcon for sure and Jackson's Death in the Desert series....Now these are just a few.

I have over 35 5-10 oz bottles open in my frig right now, not to mention 2 Gallons.

So Love to hear from any chili heads here (or anywhere), I did leave a post in someone else's thread about being here in LA. Seems like Los Angeles and Hot sauce just don't click.....yet.

As my friend Ed would say, " Burn it up"!

Still have a bottle of the Hot. I like it but am trying to find new uses for it. I've been told it goes well with Pizza. That's next, In fact I have some pizza boats in the freezer!

All the rest of the bottles I have from you are signed, and well you know......

Welcome Parker. Jonathan Passow lives in LA maybe he can steer you to some good spots for hot stuff.

Hello

I am new here too.I'm just another chilihead from Georgia. From what I've read so far this is a swell site.Keep up the great posts one and all!!

BirdPepper said:
I am new here too.I'm just another chilihead from Georgia. From what I've read so far this is a swell site.Keep up the great posts one and all!!

*waves from South Carolina*

Hi Ed.....Thanks for tellin me about this site sooner.

OOP's....just dropped the box I was about to send you.

What a mess!

ChileHeadEd said:
Welcome parker, nice to see you here!

Burn it up!

There we go....I was just having a P I C N I C.

Problem In Chair Not In Computer

Just submitted it to the Urban Dictionary.

DEFCON Creator said:
Greetings Parker, from deep under the Superfund site of Defcon HQ.

Greetings from far away from anything HOT except my frig....lol

You get around there DC...

BTW....just acquired bottle (12 oz Mason Jar) #5 (Prototype) of the Habby Horse. I was told there were 8.

Then I was told there were a pre production.

Please tell me I have everything Defcon.:onfire:

BirdPepper said:
Hi Pam how are ya?

Damp!

Which is nice after the drought we've had this spring. We've had thunderstorms every night this week. I'm going to have some serious weed pulling to do this weekend.

Back