• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

overwintering My overwinter plants

Well they just got there leaves blooming, waiting for the flowers.
This was supposed to be Chocolate habanero, came out red habanero, bought seeds at ebay!

DSC01006.jpg

Red Savina, also from ebay, very low heat on these peppers.
DSC01005.jpg

and finally Buth Jolokia, yep! ebay. Peppers were so small like an 1 1/2 inch long the heat was around 7 from 1 to 10

DSC01004.jpg

here is a new comer, Chile de Arbol this is original, not ebay.

DSC01007.jpg

and Aji Lemon, hopefully, also ebay! lol

DSC01008.jpg

Thank you for watching!!!!!
By the way, I feed my plants with worm casting tea,every 2 weeks until they get some buts, you know the process, molasses dechlorinated water etc...

Your plants are looking happy and seem to be bouncing back well.
I don't want to bum you out, but I doubt that's an Aji lemon. It's leaves look nothing at all like mine do. It'll be interesting to see what it is.

Well they just got there leaves blooming, waiting for the flowers.
This was supposed to be Chocolate habanero, came out red habanero, bought seeds at ebay!

DSC01006.jpg

Red Savina, also from ebay, very low heat on these peppers.
DSC01005.jpg

and finally Buth Jolokia, yep! ebay. Peppers were so small like an 1 1/2 inch long the heat was around 7 from 1 to 10

DSC01004.jpg

here is a new comer, Chile de Arbol this is original, not ebay.

DSC01007.jpg

and Aji Lemon, hopefully, also ebay! lol

DSC01008.jpg

Thank you for watching!!!!!
By the way, I feed my plants with worm casting tea,every 2 weeks until they get some buts, you know the process, molasses dechlorinated water etc...

sorry man, last plant looks very . chinense :<
im worried now, ordered some of my seeds off ebay :'< tho the seller looked reputable (and their still not even here >.>)

good luck anyways :)

sorry man, last plant looks very . chinense :<
im worried now, ordered some of my seeds off ebay :'< tho the seller looked reputable (and their still not even here >.>)

good luck anyways :)

The leaves of a Baccatum can appear like that depending on the growing conditions. The small leaves from the side shoots like very much like those on the Baccatum varieties I grew.

Nc2nU.jpg

Aji Omnicolor plants with ribbed C. Chinense like leaves.

The photo above shows when I learnt last season that Aji Omnicolor plants can produce a range of differently shaped leaves.

Back