• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Yaotzin's Grow progress 2011

Bit of a quick intro and then loads of pictures as i am overly busy at the moment but here goes...
I have been growing chillis in the uk for about 4-5 years now and this site including all the Crazy guys who were so nice to me helped me out no end so thanks guys! This will be the first grow without my father who passed away on the 1st of march to cancer who was a professional gardener/landscaper who gave me all my growing knowledge since i could dig in the dirt. So this year will be interesting as i am growing only a few which are:
3 Douglah
2 Datil
8 Trinidad scorpion Butch T (1 of which is my overwintered one from last year)
4 Jonah
And 2 Dorset nagas
now just a few pics till i get sorted 1st up is the Butch T's seedlings with douglah and dorsets and the next one's are the Butch T's
now
IMG_1501.jpg

1037aa97.jpg

a0ba342b.jpg

heres one of my Douglahs in seedling and also one thats probably my smallest out of the three now:
IMG_1509.jpg

53222954.jpg

Here is and old picture of my Jonah seedlings:
IMG_1487.jpg

the updated Jonah pictures shall be on here after i have all my plants together for ease of posting plus dare i say it the two Smaller Butch T's are up for grabs as i dont think i will have any room but being in the uk i can only offer to uk guys willing to pick up in surrey... but Pay it forward i shall with seeds for anyone after i have finished this season if i have them to spare which i shall to a point oh heres another old pic of a T.S Morouga blend i had last year from Neil... cheers Neil!
P1010052.jpg

Sorry to hear that too mate.

I am in the UK too, down in darkest Dorset. Check out my grow log its a bit amateur but still learning. Hopefully will have seeds for swap later in the year also.

Good luck with it all

Daz

Thanks man. Hope your grow is great this year for you and if you like anything you see from my grow I will be happy to trade at the end of the season

quick update checked on my jonahs today and have been ok since sunday out in the greenhouse so grabbed a quick picture on my phone:
c432b142.jpg

quick update as i have moved 2 more Douglah in and only a few more left to move to greenhouse (2 datils one brain strain and one overwintered butch t from thsc)
:dance:
06f3c940.jpg

939822ad.jpg

out of space so will hopefully re gain space one tomatoes are out!!
baa8e8c1.jpg

74912d5c.jpg

I am sorry to hear about your father as well. I lost mine back in October so if you need to talk to someone I am here to help. But your plants look great keep up the good work. :)

Thanks mate it gets better with time plus dont forget anything on here takes your fancy let me know as i will be offering out seeds at the end of the year! :dance: :woohoo: :dance: . Just a way of saying thanks to all the guys on here sharing knowledge and being all round nice people!

Thanks mate for the kind words. The 2 big leaved ones are probably the best and biggest of my Trinidad scorpion butch T plants and strangley enough the smaller ones were planted same time but are catching up. only chillis left to put in are my over wintered Butch T from Neils seed and a couple of Datil plants. Been looking at a few hab types etc like the Ugandan Red Habanero, the Savannah Red hab and also the Caribbean Red hot but would like to see if anyone on here is growing the first two so i can see what the pods look like so i can give a few a go next year :dance:

you Have my condolences too, i think its fantastic that you're doing this, and they all look great, i'm in Southampton, Hampshire, UK and i'm hoping for some nice weather, as its turned off a bit! Yours look so verdant and healthy!! :)

Cheers guys! little help from indoor lighting helps one of the jonahs got sun burned with our mini heat wave a couple of weeks back but starting to get back again plus another has a pod which may be kept as a known ttt seed. let me know if you are looking for any seeds end of year! :hell:

Not a good image but first pod i let go on my Jonah
c93e28b6.jpg

Better pictures soon as i have my plants separate to where i live at the moment so hopefully not too many phone pics

Yo bro those plants look fantastic! Ive been busy lately but haven't forgotten about your Barrackpore seeds they will leave tomorrow. All the best with your growing.

Congrats on the poddage! Plants look great and nice greenhouse :dance:

Sorry to hear of your loss.
Cheers man! its my dads old greenhouse and is older than me! (8 feet by 8 feet) if i get the family house i shall be adding another bigger one if i can afford it!

Back