• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Brother Tuckers in Pompano Beach

3332 E Atlantic Blvd Pompano Beach, FL 33062

i've only been there one time so far, but i was quite pleased with the experience. it's a small place that serves some interesting meals..but the main reason i went was for the beer! they have a constantly changing selection of beer on tap. they pretty much change it whenever the kegs run out. when i was there, they had st bernardus wit, avery ipa, weihenstephan, and nostradamus on tap..but they also have a great selection of other imports and microbrews. the owner is a really cool guy. we talked to him a bit about beer, beer stores, and bars in the area. they have all kinds of beer styles. i guess they also try to focus somewhat on belgians/belgian-style ales.

they put together some interesting food too. the guy goes to the grocery store to get fresh ingredients for all the food. well, i guess the chips i had came from a bag..but that is fine with me. i went with a burger though. a damn good one at that! it was called burg-a-tory. it had pepper jack cheese, usual vegetable toppings, jalapenos, and hot sauce. would be considered spicy to the average customer i suppose..but it still had a little bite to it. regardless it was very good..and after that burger and the sides..and 3 beers. i felt like just sitting there for a while to digest. :rolleyes:

it isn't crazy expensive..but by no means is it the cheapest place either. not a place i'd go to eat and drink too often..but i want to definitely hit it up a few more times before i move. they probably already have some new beers on tap. definitely worth going to if you are in the area.

Back