for-sale Modest Hot Sauce Collection for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I am putting my hot sauce collection of 316 bottles up for sale. This has been a passion of mine for the past 12 years, but alas it's time to downsize the old homestead so these need to go. Truth be told I haven't been as active in the collecting arena for the past year or so as well.

None of the sauces have been opened and I even have some Blair's available of which I am the first and only owner that I got directly from Blair. I would like to sell the collection in it's entirety, but am also willing to piece it out for those here that already have some of the bottles that I am offering.

For those interested in the entire collection, I'm in the Portland, Oregon area so a road trip might be more economical than shipping the whole thing. I have listed all the sauces available with prices on my site. The prices shown are just the asking prices and I might be totally off the mark on some, so feel free to haggle. As a teaser here's the collection when it was in it's entirety of 373 sauces and extracts, please note that some of the sauces pictured here and on the site may have been sold and are no longer available. Please check the list on the site for what I have to offer.

Here's the link to my collection, just in case you missed it above. Thanks for looking!

hotsauce-collection.jpg

I'd also like to add that if you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here so others with the same question can see replies. Thanks.

I thought I would post a few more pictures to point out that part of the hot sauce collection that I'm selling contains Blair's 2am, 3am, 4am, 5am, 6am, Caldera, Original Megadeath Production Label Bottle and an After Death bottle from 1993 that is signed. There's also a 1999 Dave's Private Reserve and some other rarities.

slide-02.jpg

slide-03.jpg

Okay folks, now it's a real fire sale. I have gone through the list of available sauces and basically marked everything down 50% of the original asking price. I need to move this stuff, well, as I'm going to be moving so first come first serve on some great deals for some great sauces.

I'd be interested in 5 or 6 bottles. I'll fill out the form after the Holiday weekend. I'll fill out your form probably on Tuesday.

I'd be interested in 5 or 6 bottles. I'll fill out the form after the Holiday weekend. I'll fill out your form probably on Tuesday.

That would be great. Please feel free to PM me here with the bottles that you're interested in as well if you don't want to use the form. That goes for anyone. Might as well have a record of the transactions here to keep things on the up and up.

Ugh nice picture! It made me feel like I did as a kid when I'd look up at the Cindy Crawford poster on my ceiling. Best of luck!

yes that collection is amazing especilly thoes blair's.if i had extra dough right now,i would be all over that but,until i am back from temperarilly being layed off i have no steady income, but paitents is a virtue.

oh and when u move will u still b selling?i would like to know as there are sauces in the collection i am interested in,but can't buy any thing at the moment until the middle or end of june.then i can go crazy. :pray:

oh and when u move will u still b selling?i would like to know as there are sauces in the collection i am interested in,but can't buy any thing at the moment until the middle or end of june.then i can go crazy. :pray:

I don't see us taking off that soon, and regardless, I will still be selling prior to and after we move until the collection is alas no more :cry:

A beautiful collection!
What are those tiny Tabasco bottles? never seen that before.

Thank you!

The tiny Tabasco bottles are for travel - so you're never without some fire and spice. Also, I believe they are a staple in armed services MRE's (Meals Ready to Eat).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back