grills Post pics of your smoker or grill

I know there are many pics of peppers and the like on this forum. So I thought it would be interesting to see what our members smokers and or grills look like. This is a pic of my smokin' senorita, better know as Susie Q. She's a GOSM big block, showing her age from the heat and sunmlight. Thanks for taking a look.
SusieQ.jpg

my smoker is an electric water smoker - mainly meant for hot smoking but i have dried smoked salmon in it, just have to open all vents.
never smoked peppers in it.
lamb roast tastes really nice smoked, as did stuffed button quail.

........she doesn't have a name though, not sure what i would call her.

HPIM1953.jpg

It's starting to show that there are some serious smokers here.
And by the looks of those smokers, there's been some great Q on the table.

....and if you do a forum search, there is a great posting on which woods to use.

hey chili monsta, saw your exact model in lowes today, $189. lowes just opened here and i went to check out their products, several types of smokers and lots of bbq's. garden section sucked, i was hoping to find cheap 5 gallon pails and perhaps some inexpensive hydroponic solutions - no such luck.

....and if you do a forum search, there is a great posting on which woods to use.

hey chili monsta, saw your exact model in lowes today, $189. lowes just opened here and i went to check out their products, several types of smokers and lots of bbq's. garden section sucked, i was hoping to find cheap 5 gallon pails and perhaps some inexpensive hydroponic solutions - no such luck.
I got mine on sale at Lowes for $169...and absolutely love it...and I've used it nearly every weekend.
Since I brought it home...my favorite local BBQ restaurant has had to start paying his own water and gas bill without my help.

18yr. old,modified Black Diomond.

Yellowtail
MVC-038S.jpg

MVC-039S.jpg

Shelf welded underneath-one it came with sucked

MVC-041S.jpg

Moved smokestack and put in a drain hole for grease when I'm done.

MVC-042S.jpg

Brinkman also torched to make it airtight.
Sealed all seams and moved door for tighter fit.
Stainless sheet for between the firebox and cover for tighter fit.

IM003900.jpg

Picture002-4.jpg

Picture003-2.jpg

I have wood stove nylon rope gasket for my smoker doors.Airtight is the name of the game for cold smoking.

I have a bullet smoker too for the garlic bread etc. warm.
Also modified.

Back