• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

video THE HOT SAUCE LADDER OF DOOM ***Video***

In this dare we tackle the Hotsauace Ladder of Doom. There are 7 spoons with hotsauce on each. Starting with Tobasco to the Hottest Hot Sauce In The Universe. Between each spoon full there is a time increase. The results were great.....but the pain was unbearable. Here is the video!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orNz-UVrG7g

Watched that last night after Sean told me about it. Glaze rung a bell from an order. How did you like the Piney Hab Extreme? And just curious how you figured the Scoville or if just an estimate?

This may be the most painful video I've seen and I've watched a bunch.

Taste? Piney Hab Extreme is the best combination of heat and flavor. Straight, or on foods. Brian has a winner there. :dance:

Congrats to those who completed the contest, hope you didn't suffer too much ( but we know you did.)

Best Tasting: Siracha and Piney Hab. The Scov Units was based on a quick Google search...upon more digging the numbers were off. It almost made me want to go back and edit the video to put correct amounts, but then we would lose view counts. Oh well :(

That was entertaining. Next time, do it with fresh pods. It won't have as bad of after effects as all that extract.

GlazeBros, I am wondering, you mentioned the increased time between each one, but never said how long the breaks were.

Sick....I second using fresh pods. Mmmmm at least they had some aunatural' Piney Hab X in there
hell.gif
I'm not down with the chemical process of the extract. Good job on manning up though to the two finishers....I like "I've never done drugs before, this is it" lol

Great video guys & gals. It was painful to watch at the end, some very funny stuff.
Looking forward to the Fresh Pod challenge.
Good luck with it..... :fireball:

yup...that many ketones in your diet is not good...boooo on Extracts that use ketones in the extraction process...that's where the metallic taste comes from...from my own experience...

Back