• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce my blairs collection

i goofed,i was trying to get a pictue of my blairs collection up.but have no idea on how to do that.if any one can help a fellow chillihead out,that would be great.step by step instuctions would be good.i would like to show u all what i have :D
hotsauce-1.jpg
disregard what i said above,this is my stash.not to bad for a years worth of collecting IMO.i have 41 bottles,but i am always adding to it.so...whats do ya think. :)

Check out Photbucket.com. Get you an account. Once you do that, upload your pics. After that, just find the pic you want to upload, click on the direct link underneath it, then copy and paste on here.

Thank for the info, I will do that.computer skills aren't the greatest,so I usually just wing it and cross my fingers.in this case that didnt work.so hopefully I can get them up sooner than later now.appreciate the help. :)

here ya go.
http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/14109-posting-pictures/page__p__286391__hl__%2Buploading+%2Bpicture__fromsearch__1#entry286391

Well i can't remember exactly.but I am always looking for the best deal,so maybe not as much as some might think.like I got my numbered 2 and 3am for a combined total of $130.but I know for sure I put less than 1g into it.I have been actively hunting for new editions all day :)

Well i can't remember exactly.but I am always looking for the best deal,so maybe not as much as some might think.like I got my numbered 2 and 3am for a combined total of $130.but I know for sure I put less than 1g into it.I have been actively hunting for new editions all day :)

Dangg haha. Thatts pretty cool. Good Luck ! I'm looking forward to seeing it groww !

Yea haha, I know it might seem alittle weird to some.but I was taught to always finish what u start so to speak. So I can't stop here,I will try to acuire as much of his creations as I can.any collector will know what I am talking about. ;)

Yea haha, I know it might seem alittle weird to some.but I was taught to always finish what u start so to speak. So I can't stop here,I will try to acuire as much of his creations as I can.any collector will know what I am talking about. ;)

yeaah for suree duude ! get every onee !!

IMAG0256.jpg
[/img]new additions to the my others.Blair's first gen Qheat hot sauce,and Blair's blown away limited edition.i dont know about u but the new Qheat bottles do not look as appealing as the first gen.and i dont know much about the blown away limited edition aside that blair made it as a joke during the clinton and monica scandle.on one side of the bottle it says made with love instead of karma.what is your take on these specimens? :hell: :onfire:

Thank u,it grows as we speak lol.that means alot coming from one of the biggest Blair collectors here on thehotpepper . :)

I know that Paul is a major collector, but quietly :shh: the Creator is actually the one with the most. Ask him to show his collection sometime.

Back