Paying member

Thanks for the interest. There will be some ways coming soon. In a couple or few months. I'll let you know.

I thought that maybe members gave a little support or donation to kinda help out ...
Just let me know if you do...gota sign off now as the other half needs my attention :-)

Going back and reading these post I din't mean this (the other half needs my attention ) in anyway ..the wrong way..
sometime things aren't said right. Dave

Thanks for the interest. There will be some ways coming soon. In a couple or few months. I'll let you know.

Cookbook! Seriously, so many great recipes on here. And there are only maybe 2 books on the market that really focus on this kinda cooking. I would be happy to lend my abilities to designing it, and I'm sure there are plenty of people who could edit content and get permission from the recipe creators for publication. This is a site of people with many talents and one love. Let's get it together! :)

I would LOVE to support this forum.. and I also think that a cookbook would be AMAZING!!! I would definitely buy one.. you could just start a thread where someone post a recipe and when the book is put together you could just say in the book who submitted the recipe.. That would be awesome!

Cookbook! Seriously, so many great recipes on here. And there are only maybe 2 books on the market that really focus on this kinda cooking. I would be happy to lend my abilities to designing it, and I'm sure there are plenty of people who could edit content and get permission from the recipe creators for publication. This is a site of people with many talents and one love. Let's get it together! :)

That's 2 for the cookbook idea.
+3 i would donate for a cook book!

There is no cook book in the works, nor am I thinking about one. But thanks.

Back