• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest texas blues vs. LunchBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
BATTLE ROYALE ALAMO

texas blues (Reigning Champ) vs. LunchBox (Challenger)

Throwdown: Burger

Rules:
You must create a burger. The focus is on the burger, no side dishes unless it is necessary for the meal.

Proof of Life = .40 (coins in one picture totaling the amount)

You may post as many teaser pics, and progress pics as you want.

You must create one official entry post with a name for your creation, ingredients, cooking methods, and TWO MAX presentation pics! Choose the best. If you wish to add more pics make sure you do so in unofficial entry posts before your final post.

Must have a hot pepper ingredient.

Those are the rules. If you have questions please get together with your competitor to figure it out.

Begin!

ENDS Sunday 10 pm EDT

This should be fun. I'll be totally breaking away from my comfort zone. For me, the madness will begin tomorrow.

TB has 1,000,000 awesome burgers. The challenge is going to be deciding which one is this challenge is worthy of bringing out. Good luck LB.

OMG! megamoo...BURGA BURGA BURGA!!!

[I can't believe I just did an "OMG"!!!!]

sheesh, the 'Kid is wearing off on me~~~

TB...I love you...but you are in deep DOO-DOO.

Even my eye-rolling wife is on board, and gushing forth with ideas.

I think we have a contender.

TB is playing the cool veteran that he is :cool:. I can't wait to see this one. TB, if you have to, hit 'em with the Kenny G.

sorry LB...the only tears on this thread will be yours when TB pulls out his "Lawd have mercy" plate...

***kick it in to second wind***

Actually...fate is kicking me in the balls today...the wife is sick, the 3 year old is sick, I feel like $#!+ (although mine is likely a hangover)...but the 2 month old is still crying, and crapping his pants...which is about normal...I think.

Actually...fate is kicking me in the balls today...the wife is sick, the 3 year old is sick, I feel like $#!+ (although mine is likely a hangover)...but the 2 month old is still crying, and crapping his pants...which is about normal...I think.

nope....nope....nope....not gonna accept any excuses...get your butt up and cooking LB...I want you to bring it man...you are gonna have to....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back