• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest WickedMojo vs. RS67Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
BATTLE ROYALE THEY AIN'T GOT BEEF

WickedMojo (Reigning Champ) vs. RS67Man (Challenger)

Throwdown: Non-beef burger

Rules:
You must create a burger without using beef. The focus is on the burger, no side dishes unless it is necessary for the meal.

Proof of Life = .40 (coins in one picture totaling the amount)

You may post as many teaser pics, and progress pics as you want.

You must create one official entry post with a name for your creation, ingredients, cooking methods, and TWO MAX presentation pics! Choose the best. If you wish to add more pics make sure you do so in unofficial entry posts before your final post.

Must have a hot pepper ingredient.

Those are the rules. If you have questions please get together with your competitor to figure it out.

Begin!

ENDS Sunday 10 pm EDT

Hey RS67, the West Coast Posse is rooting for you!

We have the Battle Atlanta and Alamo, Us-v-AU and East-v-West this weekend.

Mwa-HaHaHa........This is going to be fun.............and EPIC!

WM, you are not going to know what hit you.............I work at Kenworth, and we make These.....

Kenworth%20963%20Oiler%201-thumb-448x263-87542.jpg

Your gonna need that Kenworth to help haul the epic amount of awesome that I am going to unload upon you this weekend :) , oh and by the way , just got home from catching one of the main ingredients... ;)

oh and by the way , just got home from catching one of the main ingredients... ;)

Catching=fishy= NOT BURGER MATERIAL!!!!

(Ok,channeling Phoebe from Friends...)

although~~~~

in respect for all culinary aspects, WM could have just got home from catching 'possum, rattler, frogs, smelly cat, gator, fyrefly, egret, nutria~~~~

it's all good amigos

although~~~~

in respect for all culinary aspects, WM could have just got home from catching 'possum, rattler, frogs, smelly cat, gator, fyrefly, egret, nutria~~~~

it's all good amigos

ya never know, my burger could even include all of the above :D I did come in close contact with a manatee tonight as well .....

OOOoooooHHHhhhh, I can only go with the manatee if they have a side of baby turtles!

I've been wanting to see Manatee burger for years now. SoFlo has often promised, but never delivered. Boooo.

Good luck you two! RS67Man, the PN is pulling for you - you'll need that truck to hall home the TD crown!

Cheers, and rock on! :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back