trade Giant vegetable seeds trade for pepper seeds?

I see that there are some guys lookin to trade some Naga seeds out there. I was just wondering if anyone would want to trade some Naga, devil's tonque, good Chayenne peppers or some other not so common varietys? Like I said before I have some giant vegetable variety seeds like, Pumpkin,Tomatoes, giant sunflower,giant Kohlrabi and giant rutabga seeds. If you don't want to trade than please tell me how I can get a hold of some of these Peppers?

Thanks!

I am guessing you will probably have better luck at the end of the season, most people don't have ripe enough peppers to collect seeds yet. But I could be wrong.

What type of "giant tomato" varieties. I live in Michigan. I don't have room for pumpkins or sunflowers in my garden unfortunately. Send me a Private Message. I'm sure we can arrange something. :hell:

Chris

Ozarkrocker said:
I see that there are some guys lookin to trade some Naga seeds out there. I was just wondering if anyone would want to trade some Naga, devil's tonque, good Chayenne peppers or some other not so common varietys? Like I said before I have some giant vegetable variety seeds like, Pumpkin,Tomatoes, giant sunflower,giant Kohlrabi and giant rutabga seeds. If you don't want to trade than please tell me how I can get a hold of some of these Peppers?

Thanks!

I have several different pumpkin varietys like, Prizewinner hybrid up to 300lbs. , Big max can get 100+ lbs , and of course Atlantic Giant wich holds the record at 1,502lbs by Ron Wallace. But the seeds I have are of good genetics, I have a couple 400 Dill and Beachy Cross seeds, just to name a few, there are a couple I'm saving for my self, but I do have some pretty good ones that I could trade if need be. The thing is, the numbers are the weight of the pumpkin that was grown. That's way I know what my chance's are of getting a really big pumpkin, unlike the store bought ones, but that don't mean the store bought ones won't end up with a 400+ lb. pumpkin. If you have any questions just post.

Thanks!

Back