• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Funny eBay story

Ok so I was scrolling through eBay on my I pod and I spotted a #914 6am reserve and a 2010 Halloween reserve.I wanted that 6am so bad,but it holds the record as the most expensive reserve sold at auction,so I was alittle hesitant.I was leaning more twords the Halloween reserve since it only had 1day left 0 bids and appeared to gain no interest.so with plenty of time left before the auction ended,I set my I pod down for awhile.but me being me I was to anxious and started looking again.but this Time around I saw something new,it was a (encore reserve)that was put up no more than 1 hour ago.and had a buy it now price of $125.I was probably the first person to see it,and that being said my eyes opened up with glee and I said forget the 2010 halloween reserve and 6am reserve this is a deal.upon purchase of this item, no more than ten minutes later the seller emails me saying how surprised and happy he was.and because of this he would give me extra special packaging.i emailed back saying funny because i was about to buy the 2010 halloween reserve until i saw your encore reserve with a buy it now price of $125.its on its way as i type,pretty funny ebay story :!: have u had any interesting ebay storys similar to this :?: modified quote) if u cant beat the heat then stay out of my life :hell:

dont forget to bring a towle,when u eat a whole jolokia pepper your face could spontaniously combust.its always good to have a towle handy for someone else to wipe it up :onfire: just jokeing....i am bored lol

Back