• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest JayT vs. zdecker

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
BATTLE ROYALE PAIN AND COMFORT

JayT (Reigning Champ) vs. zdecker (Challenger)

Throwdown: Comfort food w/two sides

Rules:
You must create a comfort food meal with two side dishes on the same plate. No more, no less.

Proof of Life = .50 (coins in one picture totaling the amount)

You may post as many teaser pics, and progress pics as you want.

You must create one official entry post with a name for your creation, ingredients, cooking methods, and TWO MAX presentation pics! Choose the best. If you wish to add more pics make sure you do so in unofficial entry posts before your final post.

Must have a hot pepper ingredient.

Those are the rules. If you have questions please get together with your competitor to figure it out.

Begin!

ENDS Sunday 11:59 pm EDT

Someone bring some serious heat, I want to see some discomfort food for this one!!!!!!!!! :onfire:

7efbf967.jpg

96cb128a.jpg

This may get DIScomforting!

Woot! Hot sugar and salt... candied yams????

Gonna have to do this tomorrow so I have a day to recover on Sunday from the discomfort.

Also just to confirm, the POL is .50, not .05, correct?

Gonna have to do this tomorrow so I have a day to recover on Sunday from the discomfort.

Also just to confirm, the POL is .50, not .05, correct?
Ohhhhh silly me I meant .05, but correct, .5 = .50. Thanks for asking. I'll add the zero, so it stays .50. Any confusion over it will be understood and allowed.

LOL yeah you Aussies didn't understand it last time either :lol:

Good teasers Zdecker,

is it the sweet little thing that kicks your butt, or the smack-yo-patooty chica that has the unexpected sweet side?

Is that really a thread here???
yes-
http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/11858-tales-from-the-loo-chiles-attack/page__hl__tales+of+the+loo

looks like it hasn't been updated since September. This weekend's shenanigans might prove to be the catalyst for some new posts.

JayT is a no show so far????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back