Hey All!

I had to join because obviously, I love heat! And I wanted to let you all know that I was honored with an invite to Salsalady's Cajun TD yesterday! MMMMMMMmmmm And she gave us leftovers!!!!
Anyway, glad to be here, and can't wait to get to know how all this works!!

:welcome: from Minnesota!

I had to join because obviously, I love heat! And I wanted to let you all know that I was honored with an invite to Salsalady's Cajun TD yesterday! MMMMMMMmmmm And she gave us leftovers!!!!
Anyway, glad to be here, and can't wait to get to know how all this works!!

Lucky you! Salsalady really went all out for this one!

Hey, Jim! You're here!

Welcome from the beautiful Methow Valley. ('Course, you know it's beautiful, you live here too!) We had a blast this weekend, glad you guys could come over.

Watch out around here, these guys can get a little crazy~~~ :crazy:

Hey chileaddict! MV same initials as METHOW Valley! You're just over the hill! so-to-speak... So if this is all about Peppers... I thought I would see where my standings are with you all.... eating the most roasted (off the grill) Jalapenos at one sitting... I've had 6 with just a big fat Rib Steak, whiskey, and a glass of Milk afterwards... am I worthy to be here?

Hey chileaddict! MV same initials as METHOW Valley! You're just over the hill! so-to-speak... So if this is all about Peppers... I thought I would see where my standings are with you all.... eating the most roasted (off the grill) Jalapenos at one sitting... I've had 6 with just a big fat Rib Steak, whiskey, and a glass of Milk afterwards... am I worthy to be here?

You're in!. But especially, any chile-loving friend of Salsalady could not have found a more perfect place
hell.gif

:welcome:

SL is legend here. Must be great to vote in the TD when you have actually tasted it!!! I wish I could have.

Yep it was the full meal deal. We drank Hurricanes all day long and the food just piled high. It would have been really tough to vote without tasting SL's food cuz Coach really threw down!

Back