misc Interest in 1.7 Fl. Oz. (50ml) woozies????

First off, I have no relationship with Fillmore Container except as a guy that buys his bottles from them and the only benefit I will receive is a better price for 1.7oz bottles then currently available online.

I have been bugging them to get 1.7 fl. oz. bottles(mini liquor bottles) for awhile now. They do sell them now but only special order by the skid (5376 bottles). I have convinced them to consider selling by the case(96 bottles).
They are giving me the needed info to poll here for interest. As I will be linking them to it they will be seeing suggestions, so feel free to speak up. These are glass bottles.
$32.64 per case(96 bottles) for less than a pallet ($0.34 per bottle)
$0.075 per cap.
Total bottle with lid cost = 41.5 cents. To be sold by the case of 96 which comes to $39.84 before shipping. Specialty bottles wants 55.68 for 96 with lids before shipping.

I am posting this to help gauge interest.

I know some people on here make some wicked hot little bottles of sauce/liquid fire and these would be great for that. Also thinking they would be good for powders too.

Any interest????????

Datil I heard a lot of interest talking to people in chat and other threads, so I bugged them and got this posted to a dry response. Now I feel like Sh!t for bugging them. And now I will have to pay out the arse through specialty bottles.

I think I would be interested in a case of them. I have to get down to Fillmore to buy some cases of regular woozies too. I am lucky that they are so close to me. The smaller ones would be great for anyone wanting to give out samples. I'll tell HBD's and Defcon about this.

did you get a sample of the bottle and or a photo to post?
I just received an email with a picture
securedownload.jpg

I hope we are getting closer to them selling by the case instead of just the pallet.

has anyone else showed interest in this?

"..........it sounds like we will be getting a pallet to try out and the caps to go with it. We are trying to hold off until we need another order from our supplier so that we can lower the incoming freight costs." From a recent email. Will post as soon as I get confirmation they have them. :D

Mid month looks to be when they will be getting them. I put in an order for 5oz. bottles that I am going to pick up Friday. They said Mid month they should be in. As soon as they come in Chad will email me and I will post it here.

Meanwhile I am going to look around the web for heat shrink seals.

Called them today. Looks like the 1st week of September.

The caps that fit are lined.

Shipping is going to be a killer though. Approx $32 for 2 cases and lids to my zip... But we shall see when they actually have them in stock.

I also checked with Richards of Memphis as they have them is stock now. They have a $500 min to place an order. So I wait for Filmore impatiently...

Back