event Zestfest 2012

Okay well I understand that we are still months away but I couldn't resist posting this thread.

Who's going? which vendors? Anyone already planning the event?

Cheers!

Texas Creek Products will be there. Check out booth #102~ :cool:
http://www.zestfest2011.com/exhibitors/interactive-map

As vendors sign up, the map is updated. I don't know how regularly, but it's fun to check in and see who has a booth where. Several of the regulars are on the map.

home page-
http://www.zestfest2011.com/

I will be there. I bought a lot of wonderful stuff but I was miserable with allergy problems. Trying to talk my wife and family into it. I have relatives in Flower Mound.

Mike

Salsalady, I guess I will see you when I walk in the door. You're very close to the front. Loving your sauces by the way!

Thanks, Capsidad. I figured I'd better get ahead of The Creator while folks still have tastebuds and $. :)

Aj, if you check on this thread again, will you be there as a vendor or attendee?

I will be there for sure. Hopefully, booth 102 will have lots of samples...lol! :onfire:

In fact, I've lived right here for YEARS...and never knew about it.

We're probably going to sign-up to be a vendor for it, but waiting for finances to stabilize better before commiting the cash.

...and if we don't go as vendors, we will still go check it out as it's only about 3 hours away. :dance:

It was like that last year as well. The place seem to be full when the show came around though. Looking forward to it!

Congratulations Lunchbox on being a judge.

Mike

LunchBox! SuWEET! or maybe HHHOOOOTTT! to be a judge! Have you ever judged before? I think that would be so cool but intense to be a judge. If I didn't have a horse in the race, I'd sign up to be a judge. Have Fun, for Sure. Please come by our booth to say 'Hi'.

We're gathering our dimes to send in the final booth payment.

any place that lets you drink in your booth better not have a bail bondsman around! :lol:

LunchBox! SuWEET! or maybe HHHOOOOTTT! to be a judge! Have you ever judged before? I think that would be so cool but intense to be a judge. If I didn't have a horse in the race, I'd sign up to be a judge. Have Fun, for Sure. Please come by our booth to say 'Hi'.

We're gathering our dimes to send in the final booth payment.

Thanks...never judged something like this before...but I have a well defined pallete, and a craving for the heat. I will absolutely stop by and say hi!

Does anyone know if Crazy Uncle Jester plans on being there this year? I didn't see them on the map, I was going to email them but couldn't find an address.

Back