Naga Snakebite Sauces - Batch 2 now ready!!

Snakebite.gif

'Extreme Heat, Exquisite Taste'

Hi

I just thought I would give you an update of Batch 2 of the Naga Snakebite Sauces.

We have made another 250 bottles of our famous Naga Snakebite Private Reserve sauce about two weeks ago building on the original recipie. They have been maturing nicely to allow our secret blend of spices to infuse fully into the sauce. They are also slightly thinner so it runs a little smoother from the bottle than batch 1 (which need a good slap!) whilst preserving the unique texture which people loved.

Weve have also enhanced the flavour to bring out the exquisite and unique taste of the Naga Morich as well as blowing you away with the extreme heat!

If you werent lucky enough to taste batch one, have a look at what others thought of this sauce:

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/thechileman

Further testimonials can be found here:

http://www.thechileman.org/naga_morich.php

Prices have been frozen (despite demand) and remain at £7.50 for the Private reserve (the worlds hottest 'natural' sauce) and £5 for the Extreme version (5 Naga pod version).

Postage & packaging costs (for up to 4 bottles*) also remain at:

- £2.50 per bottle for UK orders
- £3.50 per bottle for European Orders
- £5 per bottle for Rest of World (including US, Canada, Far east & Austrailia)

* We have a deal with the Royal Mail which gives us some flexibility to reduce the shipping costs for larger orders over 10 bottles

As always Payment is via paypal. Our address is: thechileman@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you for your continuing support.

Damn damn damn damn damn! This had to come when I'm at a low on funds! Oh well, more for the rest of the world. I'm going to have to wait until batch #3.....

darlochileman said:
Snakebite.gif

'Extreme Heat, Exquisite Taste'

Hi

I just thought I would give you an update of Batch 2 of the Naga Snakebite Sauces.

We have made another 250 bottles of our famous Naga Snakebite Private Reserve sauce about two weeks ago building on the original recipie. They have been maturing nicely to allow our secret blend of spices to infuse fully into the sauce. They are also slightly thinner so it runs a little smoother from the bottle than batch 1 (which need a good slap!) whilst preserving the unique texture which people loved.

Weve have also enhanced the flavour to bring out the exquisite and unique taste of the Naga Morich as well as blowing you away with the extreme heat!

If you werent lucky enough to taste batch one, have a look at what others thought of this sauce:

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/thechileman

Further testimonials can be found here:

http://www.thechileman.org/naga_morich.php

Prices have been frozen (despite demand) and remain at £7.50 for the Private reserve (the worlds hottest 'natural' sauce) and £5 for the Extreme version (5 Naga pod version).

Postage & packaging costs (for up to 4 bottles*) also remain at:

- £2.50 per bottle for UK orders
- £3.50 per bottle for European Orders
- £5 per bottle for Rest of World (including US, Canada, Far east & Austrailia)

* We have a deal with the Royal Mail which gives us some flexibility to reduce the shipping costs for larger orders over 10 bottles

As always Payment is via paypal. Our address is: thechileman@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you for your continuing support.

Hi Mark,
I still haven't received the bottles from the first batch that you sent me.
Any idea what's up with that?
Shoot me a PM and let me know.
Thanks

Hi Uncle big,

Thats very strange. I sent you some freebies nearly 6 weeks ago to the address you gave me. I never lost a bottle yet - maybe you have a chilli sauce loving postman:P!

I'll send some more your way my friend.

Jon - I ve put a few bottles aside for you :onfire:

darlochileman said:
Hi Uncle big,

Thats very strange. I sent you some freebies nearly 6 weeks ago to the address you gave me. I never lost a bottle yet - maybe you have a chilli sauce loving postman:P!

I'll send some more your way my friend.

Jon - I ve put a few bottles aside for you :onfire:

Mark,
Do you have a tracker for the package?
I'm not sure what the transit time is from you to me, but perhaps it's still on it's way?
Let me know via PM.
Thanks
UB

Uncle Big said:
Mark,
Do you have a tracker for the package?
I'm not sure what the transit time is from you to me, but perhaps it's still on it's way?UB

Unfortunately I dont have a tracker number. I use the UKs Royal Airmail service and they don't issue tracking numbers. Shipment is normally 7 days to the US/Canada and you should definately recieved them by now. Ive shipped about 300 bottles to the US and only had a problem with two shipments (2 bottle apparently leaked/exploded!)

I will try and get some more to you shortly

NICE!!! I'll have to re-arrange my finances a bit to try to get some. My first 2 bottles have been empty for a month or so now, and i need to re-load.

darlochileman said:
Hi Guys,

Ive put the last of batch 2 on ebay to raise some much needed funds for my up & coming wedding. Its costing me a bloody fotune (but shes well worth it;)

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/sea...&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=naga+morich&category0=

If youve never tasted this sauce, its got an intense unique flavour as well a searing base heat. People seem to like it :lol:

Mark
Mark,
We still haven't seen our first bottles. Did you resend some or not? :cool:
Let me know whether we should stop waiting for them and move on, or if we should expect some.:clap:
Thanks
UB

Hi Uncle big,

Sorry for the delayed reply. I did resend some sauces to the address you emailed me (the same address where the first batch went).

I cannot understand why you have not recieved them as Ive now shipped well over a hundred parcels to the US & Canada without a problem.

Its a mystery. I hope those who have received them, enjoyed it.

Mark

How much for a bottle?? I'm interested. Shoot me a PM when your getting ready for another batch. I will be VERY, VERY interested to try this. Sounds like a true winner!!!!

Back