The man that does it!

I wanted to introduce myself. I'm not a rookie to peppers and such, but I am new to this site. I grow habs, make hot sauce, and live right.:pray::onfire::onfire::hot

I've seen so many graet posts and threads...hek I had to join. Thanks for all the good posts folks....definately some guru's amongst you.:onfire::hot:

Thanks all...hopefully I'll actually have some good input from timr to time. My friends say I should market my stuff, but for now it's just a great hobby all the way.;)

gday DJ and welcome to THP from the Great Land Down Under!

to pm someone you can either select their nic from the left of screen and then choose the 'Send private message...' option; or, search the 'Members List' from the main page then choose the recipients name, then in the 'Contact Info' box on the right of screen select one of the messaging options.

Chilliman64...sounds like "you the man"! Thanks for the help, I see what your'e sayin'. And yeah...gotta love Habs, and Fatalli's and Peter Peppers and Scotch Bonnetts and....;):hot::cheers:

Diamond JIM said:
Chilliman64...sounds like "you the man"! Thanks for the help, I see what your'e sayin'. And yeah...gotta love Habs, and Fatalli's and Peter Peppers and Scotch Bonnetts...

no problem Jim and thanks for talking me up :onfire: you will find this to be a very friendly forum with lots of helpful and colourful characters! ;)

chilliman64 said:
no problem Jim and thanks for talking me up :onfire: you will find this to be a very friendly forum with lots of helpful and colourful characters! ;)

You forgot "football watchin" didn't you?

Back