• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Hottest Sauce In Universe: 2nd Dimension Video

"hot sauces" like this are for adding heat to really large dishes....like six gallons of dip......or a gallon of wing sauce....

You eat them in small quantities with little to cover the extract taste, they're utterly useless. ;)

I was lucky enough to get to try out this sauce on the day it hit stores here in St. Augustine. They rated it at a 7/10, which I think reflects the amount of heat this sauce produces to an acceptable degree. I've definately had hotter since then, but the sauce was fairly good in flavor and heat. The lady was staring at me when I went to pour it on the chip and when I got more than the customary 1 drop she proceeded to warn me multiple times about how hot it was, kinda gave me a chuckle.

By good in flavor and heat, I mean that the chip I ate it on probably covered up the horrid taste of extract. :rolleyes:

The first and last extract sauce I had tasted like old store-bought generic cayenne powder in vinegar... plus one or two million SHU. I just couldn't enjoy it but it made me tear up real nice.

Back