JungleRain, Hot Chilli Sauce

JungleRain Boutique Chilli Sauce

For a while now I've been planning on starting a hot sauce business,
so just before It opens hopefully in October this year,
I'd like to offer 10 people in Australia the chance to sample my range of nine sauces
All I'd like for these people to do is:

answer a small questionnaire for market research about what they think about the sauces,
do a vid on one of more of the sauces ... optional.
and cover the cost of postage....

Depending on how well this is received,
I may do the same for 10 more people in the US and elsewhere overseas.
For those of you interested, there are 9 different sauces each packaged in a 50ml bottle,
please send me a PM if you'd like to participate...

"The Postage will be $A11.20 for Parcel post with Australia Post to anywhere in Australia"

Sauceadvert.jpg

JungleRain
Boutique Chilli Sauce

50 ml Hot Sauce Samples

1. Bloody Murder

2. Caribbean Dream

3. Dragon Berry

4. Inquisition

5. Scorched Earth

6. Scorpion Sting

7. Serpent Bite

8. White Lightining

9. Yellow Fever

Bloody Murder;

Ingredients

Raspberry, Mandarins, Onions, Garlic, Bhut Jolokia Chilli, Vinegar, Lemon, Sugar, Salt, Spices

Caribbean Dream;

Ingredients

Pineapple, Mango, Onion, Garlic, Fatalii Chilli, Vinegar, Lemon, Lime, Sugar, Salt, Spices

Dragon Berry;

Ingredients

Mixed Berries, Onion, Garlic, Bhut Jolokia Chilli, Vinegar, Lemon, Sugar, Salt, Spices

Inquesition:

Ingredients

Strawberry, Passionfruit, Onion, Garlic,

Bhut Jolokia, Trinidad Scorpion, 7pot/pod Yellow, 7pot/pod Douglah Chilies,

Vinegar, Lemon, Lime, Sugar, Salt, Spices

Scorched Earth;

Ingredients

Tomato, Apple, Onion, Garlic, 7pot/pod Douglah Chilli, Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Pepper, Spices

Scorpion Sting;

Ingredients

Mango, Peach, Passionfruit, Onion, Garlic, Trinidad Scorpion Chilli,

Vinegar, Lemon, Lime, Sugar, Salt, Spices

Serpent Bite;

Ingredients

Jalapeno Chilli, Garlic, Onion, Coriander, Vinegar, Lemon, Sugar, Salt, Spices, Water

White Lightining;

Ingredients

Pear, Kiwifruit, Macadamia, Onion, Garlic, 7pot/pod White Chili, Vinegar, Lime, Sugar, Salt, Spices

Yellow Fever;

Ingredients

Peach, Apricot, Onion, Garlic, 7pot/pod Yellow Chilli, Vinegar, Lemon, Lime, Sugar, Salt, Spices

All our sauces are made from All Natural Ingredients and have;

No Preservatives

No Artificial Colours

No Artificial Flavours

No Thickeners

Well done Grant, best of luck with your new venture and I hope this season does well for you so that you have lots of pods for your sauces. They all sound very nice and we need more superhot sauces but with flavour and not extract here. The ingredients sound great!

Have you figured out pricing or where you are going to sell yet?

Thanks Candice,
The price for 150 ml bottles will range somewhere between $A7.50 & $A11.50 depending on how cheap I can source the ingredients
.I hope to sell at Markets, on my website junglerain.com.au (still under construction) and at specialty food stores....

I will also have a range of 12 + superhot dry powders, packaged in test tubes and 1 Chilli Hot Wasabi Mustard

Wow I think that is a very good price and people will jump at it, I just hope you can find all your ingredients in bulk for a good price so you can make a worthwhile profit. Some of those ingredients look like they could be hard to source or very expensive. Be sure to post up the link of your website when it is ready.

I take it you like sweet fruity sauces :D

Good luck man!

I take it you like sweet fruity sauces :D

Good luck man!

Thanks Boss,
a couple are sweet,
but most have a fruity flavour and one is a seafood dipping sauce (Serpents Bite) that is nice a tangy

the Dragon Berry goes great with Icecream and other sweet deserts, like chocolate cake with wipped cream

Awesome JR and best of luck with your new venture, may it bring you rich rewards and good times :cheers:

Thanks Trippa, I'll send them off to you with everyone else's samples on Monday

I sent you a PM JR. My mouth is watering :drooling:

Thanks Too Moo, same same...they'll be comin' on Monday

Scorpion Sting sounds awesome! ;)
Cant wait to try these :woohoo:

Awesome JR and best of luck with your new venture, may it bring you rich rewards and good times :cheers:

Scorpion Sting sounds awesome! ;)
Cant wait to try these :woohoo:

As for you...you old fathead...................they'll be a comin too

Absolutely awesome looking collection Grant!!! How are your international shipping costs? Good luck with your new business my friend. You've got lots of support here!!!

Hi Grant,

Great looking and I want to wish you great succes in your new bussines endevour.

If you need someone overseas (europe) you where to find me.

Best off luck!

Wouter

Back