Newbie from North Georgia.

Howdy folks. I ran across this place while looking for some info on my Bhut Jolakia peppers. I've been lurking here for a couple days and this place is loaded with info. I've never even heard of some of the different varieties of super hot peppers 'till I ran across this site. I have a burning desire (lame pun, I know) to grow many of the different peppers now, even if I cant handle the heat lol. Gardening has always been one of my hobbies, and I'm interested in learning some more tricks for peppers.

Howdy folks. I ran across this place while looking for some info on my Bhut Jolakia peppers. I've been lurking here for a couple days and this place is loaded with info. I've never even heard of some of the different varieties of super hot peppers 'till I ran across this site. I have a burning desire (lame pun, I know) to grow many of the different peppers now, even if I cant handle the heat lol. Gardening has always been one of my hobbies, and I'm interested in learning some more tricks for peppers.

Beautiful country up there. I love Ellijay

Thanks for the welcome folks. Now I've got to decide on what I wanna grow next spring. Although some of the super hots are on my list for sure, I also plan to try some of the different medium varieties just because of the color and unique pod shapes they bring to the garden. I need a greenhouse.....

Back