Hello from a Chilihead-In-Training! >.>

Was the title a bit much?

Anywho, yeah, as the title says, I'm a (wannabe) chilihead that's mainly looking to expand beyond what you can get in stores and to the world of hot sauces that are actually hot. Right now the hottest I've ever had is Frank's Red Hot (pathetic, I know) but I can't even feel it anymore, I've worked up such a tolerance. So, now I need help down the road, and I'm signing up here in hopes that I can get recommendations on where to go from here.

So, Hello THP Boards! ^.^

(BTW, I'm a huge boneless wing fan =P)

~Trexxen

Thanks for the kind welcomes guys!

IA, I went to your site - the Heat Cubed looks rather interesting, if you read this, is the carrot taste noticeable? I'm not a huge fan of carrot flavor to be honest, but I still think I'd like the sauce! (Also, signed up for the academy - how could a nerdy hot sauce fan like me resist? XD)

Bowhunter, thanks, and I'm looking for a good community and help finding the next level in hot sauces - and it looks like I've found it! ^.^

Oh, NOW I'm sold. Sounds great, I'll pick some up in a few weeks when I can actually buy them (no internet transaction method at the moment =P).

~Trexxen (I use this randomly - AKA when I remember =P)

Trexxen said:
Was the title a bit much?

Anywho, yeah, as the title says, I'm a (wannabe) chilihead that's mainly looking to expand beyond what you can get in stores and to the world of hot sauces that are actually hot. Right now the hottest I've ever had is Frank's Red Hot (pathetic, I know) but I can't even feel it anymore, I've worked up such a tolerance. So, now I need help down the road, and I'm signing up here in hopes that I can get recommendations on where to go from here.

So, Hello THP Boards! ^.^

(BTW, I'm a huge boneless wing fan =P)

~Trexxen

welcome, not only to THP but to the great world of chileheadedness! you have many roads to trek in this adventure Trexxen and a lot of them will be very difficult and make your mouth and rear end very very sore based on your chile experiences so far. however do not despair as it is a worthwhile journey with many great endorphin rushes just waiting to be had!

Plebian: Thanks! ^.^

Cap'n Bones: Thanks, I'll probably look at your shop soon - gotta try as many as I can =P

Chiliman: I'm in it for the endorphins man! ^.^ Thanks for the "warm" welcome! *is shot for pun*

Creator: So true, so true... By the way, I'm planning to pick up some of your sauces as soon as I can - everyone says they're the best, and I believe them! ^.^

Luckydog: Thanks!

Marco: Thanks! *saves your website*

Pepp3r: Thanks, I have no doubt that this site is the best for someone like me! ^.^

guitargod: The newb thanks you from Knoxville! And XD on the second comment...

~Trexxen

Trexxen said:
Cap'n Bones: Thanks, I'll probably look at your shop soon - gotta try as many as I can =P

~Trexxen

:mouthonfire: Cool. Shoot me a PM when yer ready to give the Cape Fear sauces a try. I'll treat you right. ;)

Back