• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

You know you're a pepper freak if:

You feel a bit hungry because you didn't have breakfast and lunch is about two hours away, so you simply eat the yellow bhut/fatalii powder that was supposed to go on your lunch. :D

when you send your chinese or mexican dinner that is supposed to be hot back 3 times saying nope thats not hot!!
then an angry cook brings a whole bushel of chiles out and puts them on the chair next to you and says knock yourself out no really please knock yourself out!!

could happen

thanks your friend Joe

when you put Fatalii oil in the "special" bottle of hand lotion................really funny as hell when you do it to the bottle you found under your 14 yr old son's bed...........then wiping the tears of laughter away 3 days later when it is discovered only to be reminded you were cutting up a bhut earlier with no gloves, eyeburn......

When you can't eat out anymore because nothing is hot enough and everything tastes like cardboard.
yes my wife and i totally agree they cheat way too much
we have all but given up on most places, you have to pay a fortune to get a decent meal no a days

thanks joe

this was the turning point for me, went to a thai food place and asked the waitress to make it as hot as the cook can. she replied " you are crazy and you are American" i said yes please make it HOT HOT HOT. it will be returned until it is hot enough. she had to bring it out 3 different times, the last time she said this is as hot as he can make it, so luckily it was just 2 blocks from my apt and i ran home grabbed some brain strain powder and made it right!

this was the turning point for me, went to a thai food place and asked the waitress to make it as hot as the cook can. she replied " you are crazy and you are American" i said yes please make it HOT HOT HOT. it will be returned until it is hot enough. she had to bring it out 3 different times, the last time she said this is as hot as he can make it, so luckily it was just 2 blocks from my apt and i ran home grabbed some brain strain powder and made it right!
wow i was just kidding when i said about the 3 times but it actually happened

they are are to chicken crap anymore there afraid to get sued so they would rather cook cardboard

thanks your friend Joe

You know you're a pepper freak if/when - you go out in the garden, pick a pepper off a plant and you're not really sure what it is, eat it whole.....then 30 seconds later you're doubled up in pain, retching and trying to vomit so hard that your butt puckers up.... with tears of sweat streaming out of your face.........then an hour later you're in the kitchen making a spicy Chinese dish with Kung Pao peppers and Bhut powder for dinner......:crazy: (did that tonight lol)

You know you're a pepper freak if/when - you go out in the garden, pick a pepper off a plant and you're not really sure what it is, eat it whole.....then 30 seconds later you're doubled up in pain, retching and trying to vomit so hard that your butt puckers up.... with tears of sweat streaming out of your face.........then an hour later you're in the kitchen making a spicy Chinese dish with Kung Pao peppers and Bhut powder for dinner......:crazy: (did that tonight lol)

Considering some of those weeds you nurtured are you sure it was a pepper? :D

Considering some of those weeds you nurtured are you sure it was a pepper? :D

Ha!....nope this was a pepper, a hot little bugger too. Never had a reaction like that before, it was literally 30 seconds and my digestive system said "nope, this gotta go".

Although what you said about the weeds reminded me of a little "family secret" from a few years ago.....my 70 year old mother, a keen gardener, made soup from some "herbs" in her garden for my step dad. A day later he got sick so she made him eat more soup...."eat your soup, it's full of herbs, it's good for you!". 'Course this went on for about a week until the poor old sod ended up in hospital.....shortly after which a little discovery was made in the garden department!!

You can't make this shit up !!

Back