Tapatalk?

Does this site support tapatalk and I just don't see it? If not has it been considered adding it? I frequent many forums and tapatalk makes things much easier when on my phone.

This forum doesn't support tapatalk. It has a user friendly mobile site, so I don't think it really needs to compatible with tapatalk.

tapatalk is too expensive I use IP Board communities and works like a charm here and its FREE
dancingpepper.gif

test it

I was going to ask if Tapatalk was being considred so i searched & found this thread, i use it all the time on various forums including my own forum (non pepper related) i can aslo moderate the forum with the app which is very handy when im out & about.

Its real easy to instal the plugin even for a novice admin like myself.

Mezo.

Another vote for tapatalk. I found this thread hrough a search, now I see it's only a couple of days old. I'm visiting forums much more on my phone; it would be nice.

I was just wondering if tapatalk was available. I look at multiple forums, and having them all under tapatalk would make life easier. For me anyway.

First of all, I have built my own forum so I understand the hassles with adding features, etc for the owners.

BUT, that said, now the boot is on the other foot I am going to make the most of it :)

The mobile app for this forum is great for following threads. However, given most (a lot anyway) photography these days is done using the smartphone, it would be really handy to be able to take a photo and just upload the pic directly, with comments, to the forum. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally handy.

:halo:

So Tapatalk, or Forum Runner ( I have paid for both now - so make your choice ), would be reeeeeeeeeeeeally handy.

:halo:

How do I get to the mobile site? BTW, Tapatalk is free at the Android store called Getjar. I downloaded it a couple of months ago and have had no problems.

Installed!

Let me know of any issues.

I just got a notification that THP has an App, and tapatalk.

I know what an App is, but what in the samhell tarnation is tapatalk?

We're not in Kansas anymore Toto....

I think tapatalk is more of an app on the THP site that allows it to be viewed on tablets & mobile devices

Okay I've disabled the stupid "notifier" that tapatalk is available. But it is still available for those that wish to use it.

Back