2 replies to this topic

#1 Firefly

Firefly

Mild

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 08:23 PM

I have a hot sauce line and rely on chocolate habs as my pepper of choice. The supplier I use had a bad season and I need to buy a lot of choc. habs wholesale. I live in Va. and would be grateful for any help. I would even consider buying from a few different small home growers if they can supply enough quantity.

#2 LGHT

LGHT

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,007 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 04:17 PM

What's a "lot" and how much are you paying? I don't care to make a profit, but i'm more than willing to trade pods for a jar of sauce since my top producing plants are 2 choc habs and I have about 4 lbs in the fridge that I'm going to dry for storage in the next few weeks since I already made a few sauces from them.

#3 Firefly

Firefly

Mild

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:53 PM

What's a "lot" and how much are you paying? I don't care to make a profit, but i'm more than willing to trade pods for a jar of sauce since my top producing plants are 2 choc habs and I have about 4 lbs in the fridge that I'm going to dry for storage in the next few weeks since I already made a few sauces from them.

A lot is about 200 lbs but thanks for the offer. You should just freeze the ones in the fridge, they last forever frozen and work well that way for sauce.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users