event Houston Festival

11 Annual Houston Pepper Festival is coming up on September 17 &18. I am trying to find out some information to see if there is anybody from the pepper growing community that will be there selling peppers.I will be there looking for seeds or peppers to buy.If anybody will be coming let me know.... :dance:

11 Annual Houston Pepper Festival is coming up on September 17 &18. I am trying to find out some information to see if there is anybody from the pepper growing community that will be there selling peppers.I will be there looking for seeds or peppers to buy.If anybody will be coming let me know.... :dance:

I think you mean the hot Sauce Festival. There you will find more Hot Sauce then fresh Peppers.
THey do not tell on the Webpage who is coming this year but www.peppermania.com was there in the last years with seeds and a few fresh peppers.
Maybe Kaiser Seeds will come with some seeds.
But most of them will be selling Hot Sauce and Spices

Greetings

Hombre

I saw in the Peppermainia newsletter that Beth will be there under the name of Lady Savory Spice Company or some variation of that name. She is a prime source of seeds here the US. Check here website at Peppermainia.

Mike

the videos, the first one anyway must be old since Buddah says the TS is about 600K on scoville scale...it is at least twice that hot...

I think I will be coming back through Houston that weekend..

the videos, the first one anyway must be old since Buddah says the TS is about 600K on scoville scale...it is at least twice that hot...

I think I will be coming back through Houston that weekend..

Hey Jack are you going to be selling any TS & any other seeds when you are passing through & what day will it be ???

If anyone sees Kaiser Seeds (as in Sterling Kaiser) or if they see any Texas Creek Ghost Fire Hot Sauce or Texas Creek Chipotle BBQ Sauce...tell Sterling that Salsalady wants her money!

skettle8- Thanks for your support. I have a feeling Sterling Kaiser will not be there. Just send a PM if he's spotted~

Thanks for everyone's support. and ENJOY THE FESTIVAL! That's what y'all are there for, RIGHT???

take pics and post if you can. It's always great to see the event pics.

skettle8- Thanks for your support. I have a feeling Sterling Kaiser will not be there. Just send a PM if he's spotted~

Thanks for everyone's support. and ENJOY THE FESTIVAL! That's what y'all are there for, RIGHT???

take pics and post if you can. It's always great to see the event pics.

Hi Salsalady i saw kiaserseeds under a new name Kearlyseedsandpepper.com same people,Sterling wasn't there but Shawna was there i will get the phone number & pm it to you as soon as i can.We need to let everybody know bout these people don't support them at all they are bogus!!

If anyone sees Kaiser Seeds (as in Sterling Kaiser) or if they see any Texas Creek Ghost Fire Hot Sauce or Texas Creek Chipotle BBQ Sauce...tell Sterling that Salsalady wants her money!

louisville-slugger-mlb225yb-youth-wood-bat.jpg

Hi Salsalady i saw kiaserseeds under a new name Kearlyseedsandpepper.com same people,Sterling wasn't there but Shawna was there i will get the phone number & pm it to you as soon as i can.We need to let everybody know bout these people don't support them at all they are bogus!!

This is Shawna Kearley with Kearley Seeds & Pepper Co. I want to get this straight for everyone on here so there is no question about what is going on. STERLING KAISER IS A WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP WHO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY COMPANY!!!! Long story short he is an alcoholic. I kicked him out 8 or so months ago because when I came home ALL of the electronics (tv, blue ray, surround sound, ps3, ipod and player, iphone, you name it) DVD collections....was GONE!!!! He also took all of my jewelry (including my mothers wedding ring she gave me, part of the rent money and other misc. things that were not his. He cleaned out both the savings account and checking account and I have not seen him since. I am putting together a list with recipts of all of my things to file a police report. Some of these things I did not even know were missing until months later when I went to look for them. He is into me for well over $6,000 that does not include the things he took from me.
To SalsaLady.....I gave Sterling the money to get a money order to send to you along with the address. I PERSONALLY packed the remainder of your sauces and filled out the forms for the post office. I was under the impression that all of this was taken care of as I had heard nothing else from you. What he did with that money and product now I can not say, I do not know.
I understand everyone is upset. You are all not as upset as I am. I think of everyone in the chilihead community as family and have made sure to let everyone know what has happened between Sterling and I. I have been working on moving on with my life and re-starting an honest business. Most of what went on with his company I did not know the extent of until ya'll brought it to my attention.
That being said, I'd like the negative comments about MY company to stop. If anyone has had an issue with MY company please let me know so that the issue can be resolved right away. I am in NO WAY affiliated with Sterling Kaiser.
Thank you all.
Shawna Kearley

I do not get on here often, so if anyone needs to contact me you can do so through email, phone or text. skearley10@gmail.com or 281-509-3047

Hey skettle,

I know you are trying to help, but you didn't get the facts straight!

I know both Shawna and Ann. If Shawna would have been there selling Ann's products I would have had no problem with having the product seized by the show security.

Fact of the matter is, Shawna and Ann both got ripped off by that clown (Sterling).

Kearley Seeds is in no way affiliated with Sterling Kaiser or Kaiser Seed Co.

If you do not believe me I can provide you with contact info for some other well respected names in the biz, who can vouch for Shawn, ie; CaJohn, James Beck, Tracy Carter, Kerry Stessel, or you can call me.

If you could please edit your post, and maybe give Shawna a call and apology, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Sam

Sam's post is a little confusing, but just to clarify so there is no confusion, the first paragraph of Sam's post was a quote of skettle, then Sam posted his reply.

Shawna has been in contact with me directly. I appreciate her initiative in reaching out. Sounds like she did take care of the issue, but neither the product or money made it to me.

I wish her good luck in her business. Sounds like she's doing what she can to turn around a negative situation.

If anyone in the Houston area does happen to see any of my product, just let me know.

Now, I'd like to hear more about the festival! Any pics? Anyone come home with a nice stash?

Hey Skettle8- I read your "personal conversation" with my husband, samfromzaneandzacks, and was so irritated, I actually created an account to respond to your bullshit. We have been in this business for the last 8 years and know many of the other hot sauce manufacturers along with pepper growers and chileheads, not to mention numerous others in the spicy foods business. I personally know both Ann of Texas Creek and Shawna Kearley.

You acted very immaturely in your "personal conversation" with my husband. Direct quote from this - "So if you know about all this then tell me i'm not dumb & stupid,who feels it knows it." He never said anything of the sort. What he did say is you did not get your facts straight which is the truth. Shawna has nothing to do with Sterling Kaiser at this point in time. She adds further credibility by putting her personal number and email for all to see. You open yourself to a lawsuit from Kearley Seeds & Pepper Co. for slander and libel by trying to sully her name. She is not liable for Sterling's actions and was not representing Sterling simply because she chose to promote HER OWN company at the Houston Hot Sauce Festival. If you continue with this ridiculousness, I sincerely hope Shawna chooses to pursue this.

Once again, get your facts straight!

Back