Hello from Virginia!

Hello everybody!

My name is Matt and I am joining THP from Virginia.

I'm new to the hot pepper scene. It was only a few months ago that I really started taking a more "serious" interest in to hot peppers and super hot sauces. I've always been a fan of fiery hot sauces for as long as I can remember.

I think my real addiction started when I picked up a bottle of Mad Dog 357's Silver collectors edition sauce and instantly fell in love with the inferno that it started in my mouth.

Hoping to learn about some of the best and hottest sauces available and give them a taste.

Thanks and see you all around the boards!

Hello everybody!

My name is Matt and I am joining THP from Virginia.

I'm new to the hot pepper scene. It was only a few months ago that I really started taking a more "serious" interest in to hot peppers and super hot sauces. I've always been a fan of fiery hot sauces for as long as I can remember.

I think my real addiction started when I picked up a bottle of Mad Dog 357's Silver collectors edition sauce and instantly fell in love with the inferno that it started in my mouth.

Hoping to learn about some of the best and hottest sauces available and give them a taste.

Thanks and see you all around the boards!

Welcome from me here in Michigan's Upper Peninsula!

Back