Hello from Ontario, Canada!

Just found this fantastic site and wanted to say hi to everyone. I have a good size garden and grow a variety of hot peppers (habs, japs, scotch bonnets, tai and even a few bhut jolkias.) Now granted i have a short growing season so i have to start them indoors, but i get decent crops and make a good deal of hot sauce with them.

:dance:

Welcome neighbour!! I always anticipate the beginning of the growing indoors..never can wait for it. Do you grow in containers or put them in the ground? :welcome:

Welcome from New York City. There are a lot of folks on here from Canada. One of them has become a friend of mine. Enjoy your time on here, I do.

Welcome neighbour!! I always anticipate the beginning of the growing indoors..never can wait for it. Do you grow in containers or put them in the ground? :welcome:

In the past i started them indoors and transplanted them into large pots that i could keep in a small green house..mostly because of space limitations..however, this year i had the space for a nice sized garden so i hilled them and put them in the ground. I should have better results next year as i'm still conditioning the soil...while the plants in-ground were not as large as my previous potted plants, they were still loaded with peppers.

Back