• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

I never thought peppers could get you like this

Video pretty much explains itself- there is an impressionist painting of a nude woman in the background but it is very much art and not anything crude (I didn't realize it was there when I was filming, but then I don't have much space in my room to shoot video anyways)

I ate my first superhot yesterday and it was fairly rough, but this was something else entirely- oddly enough it was the same type as the one I tasted, even tho I got several different types...
Waywright insisted I post this and so here it is...

Talk about sleeping with the enemy! :onfire:
I shot lemonade out of my nose watching this!!
I know your in pain man!! But I cant stop laughing! :rofl:
I could almost feel it burning me as you described how it felt!
Hope the burn subsides soon brother!! :rofl:

Kevin

It has pretty much subsided, and seriously, it hurt like stink but the whole deal was so funny/ridiculous that I could not stop laughing about it myself- I sure as hell didn't post this for sympathy!

I am still not sure what to do about the several blotches of pure fire that I ground into the bed tho....

aschaps- no, in fact she insisted that I NOT put the box on the bed, to which I responded "Bah- what's gonna happen??"

It has pretty much subsided, and seriously, it hurt like stink but the whole deal was so funny/ridiculous that I could not stop laughing about it myself- I sure as hell didn't post this for sympathy!

I am still not sure what to do about the several blotches of pure fire that I ground into the bed tho....

aschaps- no, in fact she insisted that I NOT put the box on the bed, to which I responded "Bah- what's gonna happen??"

Oh Carl!!!

That is too funny bro! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good to hear the pain has subsided though. :cool:

dvg

Sounds like a great way to keep my wife off of my side of the bed!!

Of course, it would keep me off of my side of the bed too....
crap.

Great story!

Back