• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Newtune vs 7 Jonah and 7 Primo

Well I have tried these peppers and I would be in the hospital of I did this. Here ya go!
And the follow up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjbZYQfYCrk&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

If I didn't know better I would swear that video was fake. I suppose if you can't find peppers you are better off than many of us, as you can just get some white-hot coals out of a fire pit and put them on your food to give it a bit of a kick.
That is one insane feat man, I really can't get over how easy you made it look, MOST impressive

Great job Newtune almost unreal the way you handle you peppers, seems there is always one person each year that defies the odds and eats molten steel and hardly breaks a sweat. You need to be in as many pepper eating contest as possible as you are the first to eat two 7 Pods in on sitting. If you don't break the record you could just rub them in you eyes. Really amazing. :crazy:

Thank guys. That was probably the most capsaicin I have consumed in one sitting. I actually experienced the endorphin rush that everyone speaks of which is something that does not normally happen. I rode one of my faster bikes to Jamie's for the review. To say that the ride home was exhilarating would be an understatement. ;)

Great job Al!! :cool:
I dont think my gut could handle 2 7's in the same day, much less in a matter of minutes! :mouthonfire:
You ate them like it was candy!! Very impressive bro ! :dance:

Kevin

Holly hell you gotta have a hell of a stomach!

Nice job as always!
Kevins peppers are super hot!
I know first hand!
Those Jonah are no joke!

So now that you have eatin a bunch of supers what is your fav so far?

Thats just machine like, your going to have to move on to extracts to find something thats hot pretty soon.:clap:

Thanks to everyone who enjoy the videos and especially to Wayright for providing the pods. And thanks to all of you who have offered to send me fresh pods. I really appreciate the offers. However, I currently have far more peppers than I can use. I am going to have to start making powders and maybe even freeze some.

Thanks again for watching.

Back