Hi all

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been a long time user of hot sauces and one day decided that I could make it myself. That's when I found this site trying to find a pineapple/hab recipe to bounce off of. I really had no idea that there was such a following by so many people for everything hot. There were times when I really thought of seeking medical help while eating food with massive amounts of tabasco and wishing it was hotter when most people I know were sweating bullets at the stuff:confused:. Anyway, I'm in the U.S. Navy, I ride a motorcycle everyday, and I like food so hot that it makes me sweat and my head vibrate:hell:.
Tony
ps. I'm stationed in Lemoore, CA. Hell on earth during the summer.

gday Tony, welcome to the hottest place on the 'net.

there is nothing wrong with your (our) behaviour, in fact, we are the normal ones, everyone else has the problem.

I ride also, and so does rabbit, though he's a bit more hardcore than I am (see his thread about racers). what do you ride?

chilliman64 said:
I ride also, and so does rabbit, though he's a bit more hardcore than I am (see his thread about racers). what do you ride?

Nothing big really, an '04 Suzuki GS500. I've only been riding for about 5 months now. I thought it would be better to learn on a smaller bike. I think I outgrew it in about 2 weeks though. I plan on riding it through the winter till springtime bike fever hits and sell it to buy bigger bike.

skyydiiver said:
Nothing big really, an '04 Suzuki GS500. I've only been riding for about 5 months now. I thought it would be better to learn on a smaller bike. I think I outgrew it in about 2 weeks though. I plan on riding it through the winter till springtime bike fever hits and sell it to buy bigger bike.

there's nothing wrong with a 500cc bike, you can still go plenty quick enough on one of those. a mate of mine had a GS450 many years ago and it was a great bike. there's plenty of quick bikes around and also plenty of riders on bikes that are too powerful for them to handle. I don't know what your skill level is like but don't be too quick to get on something that's too big for your skill level. I'm sure you get your biggest rush from free-falling anyway and now you will be getting some big endorphin rushes also.

if you're a fan of Tabasco, there is a habanero Tabasco which has a bit of warmth to it... you can even make your own, I do.

welcome! i'm not a bike rider yet..but once i land this job soon, i will be in the market for a used cbr600. probably mid 90s or so.

anyway, how's the navy life treating you? that is the job i mentioned above...i passed the ASTB and now am just trying to lose a little more of my beer belly before taking my physical and a fitness test. after that i have to have a formal interview, then i'm off to NAS pensacola, fl.

Back