Greetings all!

Glad to take part in such a cool community. I love everything about sauces and BBQ, and want to expand my knowledge about preparation. Some of my friends here back in the sticks have a little competition every now and then with sauces....what they don't know is I have found the motherlode of sauce info...I sure hate that for'em..Ha! Anyway, glad to be here and look forward to sharing! Have a firey day....it's scalding hot here in OK:mouthonfire:

Welcome!

If you like sauce competitons, you've got a doozy coming up right here on the pepper board, as well as one in Fla. sponsered Kato's and Hotpepper.com. Join in the fun!

gday AC and welcome to THP! one thing is for sure, here you'll get plenty of personal opinions and homespun philosophy, and some of it has to do with peppers!

alleycat2112 said:
Glad to take part in such a cool community. I love everything about sauces and BBQ, and want to expand my knowledge about preparation. Some of my friends here back in the sticks have a little competition every now and then with sauces....what they don't know is I have found the motherlode of sauce info...I sure hate that for'em..Ha! Anyway, glad to be here and look forward to sharing! Have a firey day....it's scalding hot here in OK:mouthonfire:

Hey alleycat, hope you're safe and not where all the flooding is!

welcome to the boards! it's been pretty hot down here in florida, but i suppose it is definitely a bit worse elsewhere in the country at the time.. :think:

Back