Chocolate Thunder Powder - 2011 Edition - SOLD OUT

I had a lot of demand for this one last year. I figured I'd make a new batch this year with my pods.

This is a blend of the hottest darn chocolate pods on the planet: Trinidad Douglah, 7 Pot Barrackpore Chocolate, Trinidad Scorpion Brown, 7 Pot Brown Bonnet Shaped, Armageddon, Black Naga, and a few Chocolate Devils Tongue (much higher concentration of the first 5 as they have more heat). I tossed in a few Chocolate Devils Tongue as I thought it had a different type of burn. Anyone who tasted this one last year knows what they would be in for. :)

Price will be $8 per 1/2 oz due to limited quantity. I will provide final S/H cost when location and quantity is known. I keep it very reasonable.

I thought this was sold out, but one member decided not to purchase what I put aside. Therefore, I have a bit left from the original amount made. If interested, feel free to PM me. Thanks very much.

Chris

Below is a picture of last years' batch

P1090351.jpg

I'll let you know once it's made. Perhaps someone who has bought product from me can chime in. I don't have any powder currently to measure.

Chris

Ahhhhhh... I still have about half of what I bought last year. Truly amazing heat from this powder. Simulates eating a fresh pod almost exactly. Actually painful to eat... It is soo hot I don't like to use it around the kids. I have to use it during my quite time then wash whatever touched it. Flavor is powerful so I like to add it to flavorful things like Mole or Mac & Cheese. Great stuff!

shoot i'll take 3.oz when its ready, this something i could add to a chilli pot or some of my other foods
let me know when your ready to ship
thanks
joe

Joe, I'll put the order down. I've had several pre-orders already. I should have no problem filling them and yours. From this point, I'm going to wait to commit to anymore until I get a real weight. Don't want to disappoint anyone by not having what I promised. I'll be back on here soon with more info. Thanks everyone.

Chris

I missed it last year, and I know you aren't taking any more preorders, but please consider me for 3 oz when its ready. And snack-sized ziplocks hold about 4 oz. of powder.

I can vouch for the Chris's Chocolate Thunder powder mix.

The powder from last year had a pleasant flavor, almost resembling a powdered chocolate, but the nice flavor was quickly replaced by a brutally hot full mouthburn.

This is the hottest powder i have ever sampled, and the next day pain can be very uncomfortable if just a little too much of this powder is consumed.

For those of you that were fortunate enough to have gotten in on this year's offer, you will not be disappointed...

...but do be careful with this powder...it is seriously crazy hot stuff! :crazy: :mouthonfire: :onfire: :hell:

dvg

OK, now officially SOLD OUT for real! Thanks everyone. I look forward to reviews of it on this thread when received. :) Hope ya'll enjoy it.

Chris

Just got your package in the mail with the chocolate thunder and the yellow bhut so I had to give one a try. I decided to start with the chocolate thunder and I decided that if I wanted to give a fair review I would have to lick the powder straight up so I took a spoon-tip and dipped my finger in it to really appreciate it.

So here it goes...
The first taste was a very suprisingly fresh pepper taste. It was almost sweet like a red bell pepper for a brief second then a herbal taste familiar to every powder I have tried. Then the heat came on and boy did it come. The heat started where I dabbed the powder on to my tongue and then built to fill my whole mouth and lips which I expected, but then I got that back of the throat burn I have only had with fresh superhot's. I called your powder #13 a kick in the face and you told me to expect a sledgehammer. You were right. BAM! The throat burn subsided quickly, but that burn only a pepperhead can love has stayed with me. I cannot wait to use it in some soup or chili, or even a grilled cheese sandwich. My only regret... I should have ordered more.

I do not know if this bit belongs in the review, but here it is... I happened to, about ten minutes after trying the powder, pick my nose with the finger I dipped in the powder off the spoon. Needless to say my nose really hurts!

Thank you so much for this awesome powder Chris. Please let me know whenever you have a new powder in the works as I will jump right on it knowing the quality of the powders thus far.

Thanks,
Nick

Dayum. Got mine and it is good and hot. Jr. loved getting mail and he loves it too.....
Thanks for making this available.

Awesome. I'm thrilled both of you enjoyed it. It's definitely not for the faint hearted. If i do any more powders in the next few months, I'm going for some smoked ones. I'm going to try some different woods/flavors. It's fun to experiment. I'll let you know if/when I do it.

Chris

Back