trade Trade?

****REMOVED VARIETIES THAT ARE SPOKEN FOR****

Hey everyone!

I have been pretty fortunate with generous traders and would now like to use "some" of my stash to trade for varieties I don't already have. I am most interested in super hots but will consider anything if you really recommend it. Each variety I have to trade will include 5 seeds, some more but no less than 5. First person to respond gets first pick. I also have a whole bunch of seeds collected from dried pods that I rec'd from a member, I can send a mix pack of these just for kicks! ;)

To Trade:
Bhut Jolokia IC
Anaheim
Peruvian White Hab
Arbol
Bhut Jolokia IC Assam
Chicken Heart
Big Jim
Hot Hungarian Wax
Ancho Brown
Ancho
Manzano Amarillo
Ancho Red
Red Hab

Thanks!
Melissa

Are you saying you're taking seeds provided to you by others and using them to trade for more seeds? Or is this seed you saved from your own grow-out or purchased seeds? Sometimes people aren't so happy about the first scenario.

Are you saying you're taking seeds provided to you by others and using them to trade for more seeds? Or is this seed you saved from your own grow-out or purchased seeds? Sometimes people aren't so happy about the first scenario.

It is not my intention to offend anyone with this offer, including the people I have rec'd the seeds from. Some are from a Garden web member whom cleared out her stash, others are from another GW member (I'm sure he is on here as well) that is super generous and just loves spreading the heat. I HIGHLY doubt either would mind, are you saying I should ask permission? I have tested all the named varietes and had no issues with germination. These are all extras and if I don't use them to trade for new varieties I don't have what do you suggest I do with them???

If I thought either person would have a problem with sharing my stash I wouldn't offer them.

Thanks for the input!
Melissa

I personally don't care. I do have a problem if someone takes my free seeds and puts them up for sale immediately. :) You're not doing that. If it makes someone else happy with a trade and both parties are satisfied, seems OK. Unless the original people supplying the seed are offended by that approach and it sounds like they are not. Good luck.

Chris

yea capy got pissed at me for that.
but check my list i might be able to send ya a variety or two if u like

Well I sent one member I got these from an email, to give me his blessing. We shall see, didn't realize there was pepper police! :rofl:

Anyway you have an impressive list! I too hope to have such a vast collection one day! Anything you are interested in that I have?

I personally don't care. I do have a problem if someone takes my free seeds and puts them up for sale immediately. :) You're not doing that. If it makes someone else happy with a trade and both parties are satisfied, seems OK. Unless the original people supplying the seed are offended by that approach and it sounds like they are not. Good luck.

Chris

Not trying to sell anything, just want to expand my collection :) The person who cleaned out her stash is not growing peppers anymore, the other I have sent an email just to be SURE.

Thanks!

I feel the same way + 1

I hope I don't get warned or banned for this...
She sent me an E Mail about this post.
I thaught it would be cool to let people know what I thaught.

I'm one of the people who sent her some of those seeds.

At times I'm flooded with certain varieties and send a lot out per pack.

I allways assume the extras will get spread around 1 way or another.
All most people need are a couple plants.

As far as I'm concerned TRADE ON and Spread the Heat!

Once the seeds hit the mailbox they aren't mine to control anymore.

Hope you make lots of people happy with the trades you do.

No such thing as too many chiles.

I don’t need anything that you’re offering, but if you want to try a few of mine just let me know. I guess if the seeds go to a good home…I’m OK with that!!

I don’t need anything that you’re offering, but if you want to try a few of mine just let me know. I guess if the seeds go to a good home…I’m OK with that!!

Well thanks for the offer! I will take a look when I get home today from work. I can assure you, just as I told smokemaster when he sent me seeds, I WILL pay it forward when I have ripe pods of my own. I have never been a fan of getting something for nothing!

I may just have to upload pics of all my "babies" so you peeps can see I am putting the seeds I get to good use!

Thanks! ;)

I hope I don't get warned or banned for this...
She sent me an E Mail about this post.
I thaught it would be cool to let people know what I thaught.

I'm one of the people who sent her some of those seeds.

At times I'm flooded with certain varieties and send a lot out per pack.

I allways assume the extras will get spread around 1 way or another.
All most people need are a couple plants.

As far as I'm concerned TRADE ON and Spread the Heat!

Once the seeds hit the mailbox they aren't mine to control anymore.

Hope you make lots of people happy with the trades you do.

No such thing as too many chiles.

Thanks Mike, I appreciate you posting this! :)

That starfish and chicken heart sound cool! --what would you like for trade? A semi outdated version of my big long list at sakura0garden.blogspot.com I can't promise I have enough of everything but there should be enough?

That starfish and chicken heart sound cool! --what would you like for trade? A semi outdated version of my big long list at sakura0garden.blogspot.com I can't promise I have enough of everything but there should be enough?

I will PM you later tonight with what I would like, I can tell you now that I want to try the Trinidad Perfume if you have some to spare.

Thx
Melissa :)

Looks like you've got some pretty cool varieties, Melissa. I'd be interested in a couple different kinds from your list there. I'll send a PM and let you know what kinds I have for trade.

Thanks for posting this!
Karl

As with super-- If I can help you a few types let me know.Just be there next season when someone else is in this same spot.Great night to ya Rich

As with super-- If I can help you a few types let me know.Just be there next season when someone else is in this same spot.Great night to ya Rich

Well thank you for the offer! :) I have been a lucky girl, meeting some really nice people along the way and look forward to paying my dues in the future!

Melissa :dance:

Back