Hi from PA Dutch Country

Just figured I'd say howdy. I'm a 24 year old student from Pennsylvania, and learned to like peppers and hot sauce from my dad. I know Tabasco is pretty tame for many of you here, but it's the one I started on and still one of my favorites. I also like almost all of Tabasco's variations (maybe not Sweet & Spicy), Franks, and I've recently been enjoying some of Tropical Pepper Co's sauces. I really like their combination of habanero & pinaple.

welcome to the boards. i'm sure tabasco has brought a lot of people to the path of the darkside. ;)

i have a bottle of that tropical pepper co sauce in the cabinet right now..it's pretty good stuff. i haven't had the hab/pineapple one before. i used to have some of the XXXXtra hot, and now i just have some Xtra hot left. actually just mixed some into some alfredo sauce to have with some noodles. :)

xgrafcorex said:
i haven't had the hab/pineapple one before. i used to have some of the XXXXtra hot, and now i just have some Xtra hot left...
I think that the one actually... Check the ingredients and I think it should say pinaple as one of the first ones.

ahh you're right. i was thinking i had opened that one..but i have some other sauce in the fridge..but the xtra hot habanero does have pineapple in it. haven't tried that one yet.

Back