Hello from QLD, Australia

Hey all, I'm Redcap.
I reside in Queensland, Australia.

My friend Melium suggest this forum to me as I'm a first time chili grower.
For my first ever crop, I've decided to plant Razzmatazz/Razzamatazz seeds.
So far I've got 8 out of the 10 seeds I planted to germinate :)

Thanks all for the warm welcome to the boards :)
(Pun not intended)

I'm hoping to stick around for awhile and annoy you all with updates and questions when they arise :P
I've noticed there's seed trading etc here. Seems like a pretty cool idea, so hopefully with any luck, and some help from THP members, these -do- make it to fruiting so I can help others out.
With that in mind, I'm glad to see quite a few people from Oz around :)

Glad to see you showed up to the party, mate. I may even send you some of my own seeds if you're lucky :rofl:

:cheers: Melium

Cheers Buddy :)
And Mel, not sure how they'd go through customs, matey.
Would rather someone over there get them, than have the seeds possibly go to waste /shurgs

Glad to see you showed up to the party, mate. I may even send you some of my own seeds if you're lucky :rofl:

:cheers: Melium

I doubt you will have problems with customs as I have ordered plenty from the U.K.
I would sugest placing a label from a pepper co. or another profesional looking pepper site info in the envelope though.

Cheers Buddy :)
And Mel, not sure how they'd go through customs, matey.
Would rather someone over there get them, than have the seeds possibly go to waste /shurgs
As long as the seeds are labelled with their botanical name, you shouldn't have any problems getting them in. I haven't lost seeds to customs yet that have been labelled correctly. Knock on wood.

Another way is to just whack 'em inside a birthday card or something—it's probably the most common and a quite effective way of keeping things discreet.

EDIT:

Oh yeah, it's always a good idea to make sure the sender doesn't include any bits of pod—fresh or dried—along with the seeds. That one is a BIG NO-NO and customs will destroy if they find any. :(

Back