In need of Bhut Jolokia seeds - can ANYONE help?

Does ANYONE have any of these seeds that I could have? PLEEEEASE? LOL.

I've made a special hydroponic bucket system just for this pepper, but can't find any anywhere! I've looked on the seed list in the forum and everyone is 'sold out for the season'.

My offer in return is a strain of Hungarian Hot Wax seeds.

Hope to hear from someone soon! PM me or public post if you've got any and can help out!

Thanks!

-Matt

www.thehippyseedcompany.com will definitely have them, just shoot em an email with what you want and theyll send it right to ya, its a bit pricey but thats what you get for quality. all of neil's seeds sprouted for me and they are true pods too :D :welcome:

Thank you for the help. However, I'm not fond of purchasing anything from overseas. Just a personal preference. So back to my original. Can ANYONE help?!

-Matt

One of the nice THP members is offering free seeds check this link out.

http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/25202-bhut-jolokia-seeds-free-with-sasesasbe-first-15-requests/

There are a lot of great folks around here willing to share their seeds. If you want to be 100% sure you're growing the Bhut Jolokia ask them if the pods were isolated. Ask nice though, getting picky when someone is giving you something isn't the best way to get along. :cool: If you go to the source that I gave you the link to you can be sure.

I've made a special hydroponic bucket system just for this pepper, but can't find any anywhere! I've looked on the seed list in the forum and everyone is 'sold out for the season'.
Did you mean the list of suppliers in the Ordering Pepper Seeds topic?

Peppergal.com, pepperLover.com and refiningfirechiles.com are 3 examples from the list that do not appear to list the Bhut Jolokia out of stock. Did you find this not to be the case?

Did you mean the list of suppliers in the Ordering Pepper Seeds topic?

Peppergal.com, pepperLover.com and refiningfirechiles.com are 3 examples from the list that do not appear to list the Bhut Jolokia out of stock. Did you find this not to be the case?

Hello Harry,

I was looking to get some isolated plant seeds from a fellow THP member that had grown from that strain is all. Someone has helped me, but thank you for the information!

This thread is closed :)

Guy got what he wanted so he "closes" his thread.

According to him all of the suppliers were "out of stock" but Harry here did a bit of looking and found that wasn't quite true, lots of folks had seeds available. I gave him the link to the CPI. It appears the only problem FuzzyIguana had was he didn't want to pay for seeds. Anyone think this guy will ever come back? Probably when he's looking for more seeds. Free seeds that is.

According to him all of the suppliers were "out of stock" but Harry here did a bit of looking and found that wasn't quite true, lots of folks had seeds available. I gave him the link to the CPI. It appears the only problem FuzzyIguana had was he didn't want to pay for seeds. Anyone think this guy will ever come back? Probably when he's looking for more seeds. Free seeds that is.

And he says in another post he's an infection disease physician...

been a lot of this going around lately!

How quick is everyone to pass judgement! For the folks who stated I did not want to purchase seeds but receive them for free, you are correct. However, what you didn't know is that I was offering seeds in return to the gentleman that helped out.

Also, please realize that these are pepper seeds. I do believe any of us can afford to purchase them. If you were to read my post I explained my reasoning for asking other THP members.

I closed the post because someone was kind enough to help me out.

Mr. Barksdale, I assume your comment about my profession was in reference that I am "cheap". Please realize this is not the case as stated above.

Again, thank you to those who traded seeds and I wish you all luck in growing your peppers.

How quick is everyone to pass judgement! For the folks who stated I did not want to purchase seeds but receive them for free, you are correct. However, what you didn't know is that I was offering seeds in return to the gentleman that helped out.

Also, please realize that these are pepper seeds. I do believe any of us can afford to purchase them. If you were to read my post I explained my reasoning for asking other THP members.

I closed the post because someone was kind enough to help me out.

Mr. Barksdale, I assume your comment about my profession was in reference that I am "cheap". Please realize this is not the case as stated above.

Again, thank you to those who traded seeds and I wish you all luck in growing your peppers.
Dude, glad ya found your seeds. Please do continue to post and LEARN how to grow them. Im sure you're new to this. If you want the real deal Bhut Jolokia, pm me. I don't mind giving free seeds away anytime. BUT...you have to stay true to your word and grow em. Some people literally get seeds from people and then sell them on ebay! hahahahahahahahahah! That is way too funny and Im not even high enough this morning to really analyze this phenomena, but its true. There are also people who SELL peppers that they don't need for 30$ a lb.....that also, is something Im not high enough to analyze this morning.... :crazy: Shame.... just don't be a douche and try anything shady, you'll be fine. :)

Back