Hi from Washington state

Hello from Washington ~ I am new to this forum but my husband is addicted to it. We are planning on starting to grow. So I figured I needed to join to get more knowledge on the process. Hoping to learn lots and meet some cool people along the way. :)

Hello, BetterHalf! Nice to see you here!

As the saying goes, If you can't beat 'em, better join 'em! You'll be addicted soon, too.

:welcome:
salsalady

:welcome: from the frozen tundra. I wish my wife wanted to get involved in my gardening, other than by giving away my sauces and salsas...

Welcome from Oklahoma :welcome:
Your lucky enough to have excelent weather up there.

I used to live in Tacoma Washington as a kid,

As soon as my wife finishes her psychology degree Im hoping on moving back to washington.

Thank you everyone for the great greetings :) can't wait to start in on the fire fun! To be honest I am a huge wimp when it comes to hot stuff. Although my husband made a salsa with a detiel(sp) pepper and it was pretty good. Anyway thanks again. :) :)

Welcome to the site! From Maple Valley.
icon_smile.gif

HAHAHA! I love it! You and CJ (my better half) can start a support group for addicted husbands!

Welcome from Twisp!

mrj12341, You like the "Aroma of Tacoma"?

Still laughing HH81!

:welcome:
Hope all is well with you and the fam. :)

I thought about talking my wife into joining.
But then I thought.. when the heck would I have time to be on THP?!

I'd have to bribe the moderators into banning her..

It'd just be a bad deal.

HAHAHA! I love it! You and CJ (my better half) can start a support group for addicted husbands!

Welcome from Twisp!

mrj12341, You like the "Aroma of Tacoma"?

Still laughing HH81!
Lol... I figure he's getting so into all this I might as well support him that's what we "betterhalves" are supposed to do right? There should be a section for spouses who support spouses addictions...... I really am hoping to learn though.

Thank you everyone. :)

the shoes on the other foot in our house. I'm on THP all the time and hubby get's to eat all the crazy stuff I cook and post. :lol:

At least we're not fighting over the computer. ;) Once you get assimilated, you'll have to get another computer so you can both be online at the same time. :lol:

HHBetterHalf, hopefully you'll get to meet Scoville Deville and Chile Juju at the NW Chilefest next year.

YES! It's going to be at SL's house! LOL

Your user name is going to make me laugh every time I see it HH81!

Aaron cracks me up too! I'm glad your both here.
-JIM

Back