• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review my review of dave's gourmet ghost pepper naga jolokia sauce

i really thought it was going to be hotter then it was i ate a whole habanero and it was way hotter than dave's sauce mabye cause it was a pepper? i cant wait to try a superhot pepper im anxious for my trinidad scorpion to start peppering!
WTF! Pepper, pepper and peppering! You've got to be kidding me!

Chuck, I'm sorry, but first of all, you sent me a friend request and even though you only had a couple of posts and I had never heard of you before, I graciously accepted. Figuring what harm could it do, after all it's not like this is Facebook where you can get a hold of all my photos or some shite like that, and copy and post them to use til your hearts content.... and if I decided later you were on this forum just for your own selfish purposes and didn't want to really be your friend after all...I could delete your a$$. A few of my fellow chileheads warned me of this type of thing but since I'm a newbie myself I was too naive to listen and thought, "naah, this site can't have selfish kooks like that!" And if they did try to infiltrate this family they would be dealt with quickly! Well, unless I'm mistaken (and I hope I am) you are the kind of guy most people on here don't want to see and are exactlty what I was warned about. Someone who comes on here and asks for free shite right away without ever contributing anything! You friend requested I don't know how many people and I was one of the "softies" that bit and when I checked your profile later you already had 46 friends. POTAWIE only has about that many friends and his avatar is John Denver if you can figure that one out, and even though NOVA has more posts than almost anyone, no one is his friend :lol: :beer: :crazy: ( had to throw just a little humor and a jab at my braddah) but you have 9 posts and 46 friends since August 16th.... WTF? Then I see you asking for free Scorps for a fricken look@metube video. Brah, there are so many people ahead of you that may have for a split second thought of something like that. Finally had the thought reach their brains that this has been done before by "qualified idiots" and maybe this ain't cool. When you and your buddy, mrjomamma, post a bunch of "what can I have for free" posts and no one replys, that should be your first hint, but you guys think you're originals maybe cause you don't even know who Neil and Beagle are.....but when I defriend you, you are so lost you try to friend request me again. WAKE UP, TAKE A STEP BACK AND THINK BEFORE YOU ACT! Sincerely, Dundizzle

WTF! Pepper, pepper and peppering! You've got to be kidding me!

Chuck, I'm sorry, but first of all, you sent me a friend request and even though you only had a couple of posts and I had never heard of you before, I graciously accepted. Figuring what harm could it do, after all it's not like this is Facebook where you can get a hold of all my photos or some shite like that, and copy and post them to use til your hearts content.... and if I decided later you were on this forum just for your own selfish purposes and didn't want to really be your friend after all...I could delete your a$$. A few of my fellow chileheads warned me of this type of thing but since I'm a newbie myself I was too naive to listen and thought, "naah, this site can't have selfish kooks like that!" And if they did try to infiltrate this family they would be dealt with quickly! Well, unless I'm mistaken (and I hope I am) you are the kind of guy most people on here don't want to see and are exactlty what I was warned about. Someone who comes on here and asks for free shite right away without ever contributing anything! You friend requested I don't know how many people and I was one of the "softies" that bit and when I checked your profile later you already had 46 friends. POTAWIE only has about that many friends and his avatar is John Denver if you can figure that one out, and even though NOVA has more posts than almost anyone, no one is his friend :lol: :beer: :crazy: ( had to throw just a little humor and a jab at my braddah) but you have 9 posts and 46 friends since August 16th.... WTF? Then I see you asking for free Scorps for a fricken look@metube video. Brah, there are so many people ahead of you that may have for a split second thought of something like that. Finally had the thought reach their brains that this has been done before by "qualified idiots" and maybe this ain't cool. When you and your buddy, mrjomamma, post a bunch of "what can I have for free" posts and no one replys, that should be your first hint, but you guys think you're originals maybe cause you don't even know who Neil and Beagle are.....but when I defriend you, you are so lost you try to friend request me again. WAKE UP, TAKE A STEP BACK AND THINK BEFORE YOU ACT! Sincerely, Dundizzle
Hello kauaidundee,
There's no reason bashing him or anyone else for that matter. if you see something that you suspect is wrong, report it. if you just don't like his posts, move along.
You enter his post, and then you rudely comment on he's like?

This community is for everyone and the number one objective is making sure everyone is comfortable. I can't see how that's possible when people talk that way.

Please avoid from making similar comments.

Back