• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Holy Crap! Look what I found in a grocery store!

176-297-sm.gif

The taste is actually pretty good. I like the garlic pulp in it. Haven't had that in a Ghost Pepper sauce before. Oh did I mention it was only $2.59?

Yeah, I generally like Tropical Pepper Co.' stuff. I haven't tried it on anything yet, but just straight out of the bottle it's good.

No, not a review. I didn't get to try it with food yet. I may review it officially if peeps want me to.

tots is wheebz thing. I can do microwave hot dogs like nobody's bidness tho. I have been cookin' like crazy today. No throwdown, but some stuff for reviews. I made a killer roast beer that brined for a day and a half and came out a perfect MR. Some wings with a Bourbon Bhut sauce, and some queso. You inspired me for that one TB. It is reducing right now. I made it with Biker Billy jalapenos, bhuts, fatalii, extra sharp cheddar, Mexican cheese mix, smoked hot pepper cheese, milk and a little sour cream. Maybe I will add some of this sauce to it.

Oh I do, here see what I did with your inspiration...

100_9702.jpg

100_9703.jpg

100_9704.jpg

How about some slow roasted top round, homemade horseradish, onion roll, and bhut fatalii queso?

There are a couple Tropical Pepper Co. sauces at my local
supermarket. Hopefully they will carry this one soon!

Back