wanted Looking for an Artist who can design logos....

First and foremost, Im sorry Admins and Moderators if I posted this in the wrong place :) I am looking for someone who may be able to design me a logo for my business, Baker's Peppers. I have no idea what im looking for but need to find someone willing to work a trade for services type deal...Plants, pods, or seeds, I will ship them anywhere on me!...We are in a transition as a business and funds are short on our end but are willing to try to work out a deal with someone who just likes to design logos and such :) PM me if anyone has ANY interest in this, a design credit will be posted on our website as well... BakersPeppers.com

I could recommend some logo designers, but only if you are paying. The minimum for a logo is around $250.

I could recommend some logo designers, but only if you are paying. The minimum for a logo is around $250.

Thanks Admin :) And might I add that this is such a great site!! An outlet for a nurseryman like me is much appreciated!! I also would like to find out permissions to put links to this forum on my website as well :) Any particular place I should start asking permission?? Also, I was informed of this site by a customer of mine who said "WOW" when he came by the nursery one day. A local customer located here in the Tampa Bay area, who told me i absolutely HAD to get on THP.com!! So I did, and here I am...and i just want to say thanks to all the HOT heads out there and those of you here running THP.com!! Awesome Site!!

First and foremost, Im sorry Admins and Moderators if I posted this in the wrong place :) I am looking for someone who may be able to design me a logo for my business, Baker's Peppers. I have no idea what im looking for but need to find someone willing to work a trade for services type deal...Plants, pods, or seeds, I will ship them anywhere on me!...We are in a transition as a business and funds are short on our end but are willing to try to work out a deal with someone who just likes to design logos and such :) PM me if anyone has ANY interest in this, a design credit will be posted on our website as well... BakersPeppers.com

PM sent

If you have a pic email me one.

This is all I can do. Use it temporarily if you hate it. Cheers.

Attachments

• bakers_peppers.png
    bakers_peppers.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 87
No prob, I am not a logo designer but thought I could do something for you to use in the meantime, a good logo is worth its weight in gold, once you get up and running you may want to invest in one, it will last a lifetime if it's the right one, so it is worth it. Good luck.

No prob, I am not a logo designer but thought I could do something for you to use in the meantime, a good logo is worth its weight in gold, once you get up and running you may want to invest in one, it will last a lifetime if it's the right one, so it is worth it. Good luck.

thanks again!! i appreciate all your website has done for my business!!

And I certainly won't be offended if you keep this thread going looking for one! Get what you like!

Back