•  

The 11th Annual Hot Pepper Awards ACCEPTING ENTRIES!

Photo

pepperlover.com

• Please log in to reply
1075 replies to this topic

#1 masschilehead

masschilehead

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:02 PM

I ordered my seeds through Judy after doing quite a bit of searching around. Her selection is excellent, the order shipped quickly and without errors, the prices are reasonable, and included in my order were 3 free gifts of seeds, including the rare Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience and plan on doing future business with pepperlover.com. In fact, the only quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that there were some grammatical and spelling errors on the website, which is less than stellar, but I'm not buying the website so I really don't care personally, just thought I'd mention it playing devil's advocate.

Thanks Judy!!
"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."
-unknown

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#2 buddy

buddy

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 5,158 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:19 PM

the quality of judy's seeds are outstanding. i had over 95% germination rate this year. she is a very nice lady and sells a quality product.

#3 MGOLD86

MGOLD86

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,196 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:33 PM

I cant agree more (the service, didnt catch the grammar :lol:). I have made three or four separate orders and each time I get awesome gifts (bhuts, Scops, wilds). I thought I was done with the shopping for next year, but she just posted Yellow 7 Pot Brian Strains, which she has been working on for a few years now. Couldn't resist. Ordered a batch and got a ton of extras that I am super excited about.

Will definitely be ordering from in the future, and telling everyone I know about them. Judy is the real deal!

Stop asking and just eat it!

#4 steel-n-peppers

steel-n-peppers

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:47 AM

All of this year's crop ... came from Judy ... :onfire:

#5 windchicken

windchicken

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:41 PM

I remember looking at this site several times over the years...Some of the product descriptions are completely devoid of punctuation or capital letters.

In the past it always kept me from ordering, but if y'all have had good experiences with her I will definitely give her a try. There are some real interesting varieties listed.

Edited by windchicken, 25 October 2011 - 07:30 PM.

#6 Spice 8

Spice 8

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:48 PM

This is my favorite site the prices are low, the seed count is high and the selection is not as big as other companies, but where they do shine is that they carry alot of rarities you cant find anywhere else, and if you do, the price will be higher and the seed count lower. Believe me I do my research! Another place that they shine is their superhot collection. All the superhot types you hear about, they carry. And the seed count is always 20 and never above 8.00. Not to mention the little freebies. I cant stop ordering from here.

I always heard from others about some super hot girl named Judy who carried all the superhots. And they were not kidding. :onfire:

#7 markt_10350

markt_10350

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:59 AM

I orders twice from pepperlover.com. Quick delivery, great selection and great germination rates. I will order again.
Thanks Judy

#8 DownRiver

DownRiver

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • aka:DR

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:11 AM

Don't be afraid of pepperlover.com.

Judy be good.

P.S. order early
Life is like a plate of superhots: What you do today will most likely burn your ass tomorrow.

#9 mrz1988

mrz1988

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:34 PM

Already got my order from Judy this year. She has the best superhot selection on the net imo and some really nice rare seeds. Sends free stuff that she has extras of too. She also puts more per pack than most sellers. She's a hard person to get in touch with unless you order something though. Don't let the spelling and typos on the site turn you off, although I really do wish she would fix them haha
Matt
Your friendly, young science freak

#10 Berock

Berock

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:57 PM

Don't be afraid of pepperlover.com.

Judy be good.

P.S. order early

When you say order early, when is a good time to order? I want to start growing 2012 plants around mid-february. Will most places run out of seeds by then?

#11 MGOLD86

MGOLD86

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,196 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 05:43 PM

When you say order early, when is a good time to order? I want to start growing 2012 plants around mid-february. Will most places run out of seeds by then?

Just start ordering now! Lol. She has a great selection now and the earlier you order, the better chances of you getting some great stuff and some freebies. I started ordering from her for the upcoming season in July and have made about 3 more orders since then. Sometimes you can't find the exact seeds your looking for from trades and in the marketplace.

Also, as far as I know, she's got a bigger wild and rare section then most and she's the only one with the Yellow Brain Strain. It's a bit new, but it shows that she is actually trying to create new things instead of just selling and and checking her bank account.

Stop asking and just eat it!

#12 gasificada

gasificada

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,436 posts
  • aka:Gas / Gassy

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:09 PM

Pepperlover.com. Quality, quantity and exceptional bang for your buck... what more could you ask for?

#13 buddy

buddy

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 5,158 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:33 PM

100% endorsement of PepperLover.com.

#14 steel-n-peppers

steel-n-peppers

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:31 AM

Inspired by all the "Zombie" shows on recently ...

I just ordered next years "crop" from Judy ...

Brain Strain ... :eek:

#15 Vodu

Vodu

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:40 PM

I ordered several packs from her last week. Prompt shipping and a good selection. I placed another order from Judy this morning...

+1 for pepperlover.com

All content is purely fictional. I love growing Tomatoes...

#16 steel-n-peppers

steel-n-peppers

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:20 PM

Just got my "Brains" today ... Plus some free gift goodies ... Thanks Judy !!!

#17 Organic Mechanic

Organic Mechanic

Hi! This is my first post.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:47 PM

I got my order today, fast shipping and very generous extras! Thanks Judy!

#18 Pr0digal_son

Pr0digal_son

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 3,390 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:18 PM

I received my seeds in 4 days. In the package I was surprised to find an equal amount of free seed packs to the packs I had ordered. Thanks again Judy!

#19 belltold12

belltold12

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 07:13 PM

I received my seeds in 4 days. In the package I was surprised to find an equal amount of free seed packs to the packs I had ordered. Thanks again Judy!

it's not all that uncommon to find more free packs then paid for packs. Judy is outstanding.

#20 tucabail

tucabail

Heating Up

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:30 AM

The seeds took two months to get here, but I was very, very pleased. Bhut Jolokia seeds germinated Indian Carbon 100% planted and 10 were all born.
I recommend, and I've done it with another purchase, I hope they arrive soon now.
hug
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests